tOTALLY lossing my mind ugh

baby_cak3z

Reaction score
So Idk if im prego or have a vaginary cyst.
The story:
So around the time i was suppose to get my period I started PMS with my normal symptoms ( caramps and tender breast and dark discharge) so this continued on for its normal week long PMS, but after the week was up and my period should have came it didnt its been 2 weeks since my PMS and still no bleeding but I still have my cramps and tender breast. I dont have any other possible pregnancy symptoms so far. So can some one help me because Im like totally psycing myself out and its causing me anxiety really bad please help :wacko:

have you taken a pregnancy test? i am a pro at freaking out.. so all im going to say is test and if still freaked out make a docs appointment asap.. good luck, sorry i can not help more..

p.s. not everyone gets crazy noticeable prego symptoms

thanks my mental states always get the best of me even when Im wait for test scores in school wtf lol

I second needprayers, about the pregnancy test and the doctor :) If you're that late, it won't hurt to take one and/or contact your doctor.
Remember also the stress can cause your menstrual cycle to act up. If you're overly stressed, you can actually go an entire month without having your time show up.

I agree, you should take a hpt. Do you chart your temps?

let us know!! i know right i freak out over everything.. my husband can hardly stand it.. good luck

Yes, please keep us updated :D
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"