totally NOT freaking out

Eeshmoo

Reaction score
Hiya girlies- soooo glad I found this site! Finally took a test last night after work then another one this morning and yep defo preggers:wohoo: My OH is all the way in Winchester for work but spoken for about 7 hours today. I guess I'm kinda feeling abit scared and lonely right now. It's only just sinking in- I'm 23, all the things I thought we were gonna do will have to wait, telling the parents, supposed to go back to uni next year...like omg...we're both really happy and excited about baby- at whatever time they come, always a blessing. Surely that's all that matters. Anyone felt this way upon finding out you're expecting?

Yep, my pregnancy didn't come as a huge surprise but definitely wasn't planned, i was about to start college but now everything's being held off and the baby is coming first!! Every baby is a blessing and i wish you all the luck! Congrats, love Ella. xx

Huge Congratulations for your BFP, its great news.

Our's was a surprise.. but a happy one. We just bought a house and are moving in TODAY!! YAYA! I have already graduated from college but just recently went back to get my RN. --so I will miss a semester for that, but other than that we are happy and excited!! I had a MC in february and this just seems like we are getting a new go at things. Best of Luck!

Hello! I am thrilled about the thought of having a baby but at the same time I have just got a new job training to be a teacher and on top of that really wanted to go travelling etc. I am 26 and my OH is 35 he's done a lot of the travelling etc and I had a total panic that I was going to miss out and not be able to do all the things that I wanted to do... I realised that actually I might not be able to go off for 6 months but it doesn't mean that I Can't see the world I might just have to do it smaller chunks..just like you shouldn't having a baby stop you going back to uni but perhaps you need to look into distance learning or part-time courses - both of which would be possible for you to start next year and you can take care of the baby.

Lots of unis also have creche facilities or you can get vouchers to help towards the cost of child care.

Honestly I am still freaking out at times but you just have to approach life in a different way but honestly things are still possible. With telling your parents expect the worse as they might be shocked to begin with and not react to it in the best way. Give them time and the thought of a grandchild and they will be thrilled...and also if you are expecting the worst and they are great about it then it's a bonus.

Whatever happens we are all here for you! Welcome to the babyand bump family!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->