• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Totally off subject but someone stole my car!

Mrs.Ping

Mom of 1 ! TTC #2!!
Reaction score
I couldn't believe it. We live across the street from a hospital for Christ sakes and someone had the Gaul to steal it. It was actually my moms jeep liberty sports edition automatic windows and power everything! I loved that car so much I feel so bad for my mom. They cops said they found a key in the ignition well not one of ours we have the keys to the jeep and the other vehicles my mom and I. So come to find out way down deep in my moms junk console there were a spare set! Omg wtf why would you do that? My moms a bit of a scatter brain and misplaces things sometimes,well I guess it got the best of her. Funniest thing is is that I use it right now and I was the last to drive it. I didn't have enough hands to get all the groceries so had DH go back out to get the sodas and never locked it! I always lock it ! I feel so bad. What kind of person steal a vehicle full of baby things. My daughters toys and car seat were in there! I swear you literalll have to park the car in you bedroom to keep it safe cause the drive way is not!

Oh dear that' is a disgrace !!! I hope you find out what's happened and give them a peace of ur mind .. xx

Thats horrible! I cant believe someone would do that! I hope the cops find out what happened to the car!

Yeah they are doing finger printing and DNS swabbing on it to find the little *******! They are sure it was only one person and they had to be small in order to fit out the door cause it was crushed so much!

Did they crash it ?? It's just u said the door was crushed ... I hope u find out soon must a been a teen looking a joyride the f****** idiot , glad ur getting it sorted out tho x

Yeah they crashed it less then a block away from my house. They plowed it into three parked cars. First one was a van that got slightly moved it then hit the hitch of the truck parked next to it and scratched up the whole back end of a beautiful Cadillac. If not for the cars it would have run right into their house. The cops said that they had to back the jeep up to get the door open more for them to get in. The jeep has auto door lock at 15 mph the only one that was unlocked was the drivers side so that leads me to believe the person got out of the vehicle and let it roll down the hill!

It's like they purposely did it like a hit job! Wtf!

It almost sounds like someone knew your momma and did it on purpose!

I hate nothing more than a thief!

I was thinking the same thing maybe it was someone we know but I thought about it and they probably ditched it because they couldn't figure out how to turn on the lights! It's a bit complicated to figure it out at first. That could be a reason why they didn't get very far! Lol

Karma! I hope they lost a shoe or something running from it and stepped on a lego!

There a suspicious about one particular person that have been giving my DH trouble at work. There was also another person on my street that had their car ran sacked! Here where it gets good the other guy gives my DH a ride to work aand they work at the same place and he as well is having trouble with the same person! Let's just say it's getting in to the legal section of town they guy lawyered up and there's an on going work investigation. So DH is going to tell the cops about it . If it walks like a duck and sound like a duck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"