totally ot but...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by jodiex, Oct 10, 2013.

1. jodiex

jodiex Guest

At 24 I have more grey hairs than my parents put together :(.
    That and the fact that in 10hrs im going to be in the overdue club, ive come to the conclusion that this is the worst day ever!!!

Oh and the one stretchmark that ive had for 3 weeks has decided to become two :/. X

2. Rockinmomtobe

Rockinmomtobe Well-Known Member

Im a little older than you (27) but was checking my hair out this morning and thinking I didnt have the energy to dye it again before LO arrives. I swear pregnancy has given me more gray hair than I had before. BLAH! And Im only 36 weeks!

Hang in there...it can be long now for you :hugs:

3. halullat

halullat Well-Known Member

I've had grey hairs since my last year at university so probably around 22, it is very depressing, especially as they are so obvious with against my dark hair x

4. Teri7489

Teri7489 Proud mummy

Is that what happened?! I thought it was just because I used to dye my hair a lot when I was younger! My husband keeps finding white hairs and pulling them out for me lol. Really hope your LO arrives soon! Xxx

5. Perplexed

Perplexed Mommy of 2

I found a white hair in my hair recently. It surprised me a lot!! There are probably others that I don't know about. But it occurred to me that I've probably had them for a few years now but I've constantly had my hair colored and only colored it my natural color about a year ago.

6. StefNJunk

StefNJunk Mom to Sienna and Connor

I've had a ton of grays for years, probably started in my early 20s or late teens (I'm 30 now). I can't say if pregnancy has caused me anymore; I haven't allowed it to grow out enough between colorings to find out!

7. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

Oh god I've stopped looking at my hair in the mirror. Not dying it since 1st tri has done me no favours!!! Hideous!!