Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
https://i42.tinypic.com/11j5bno.jpg

We're just a group of gals who talk a LOT, mostly about babies and sometimes about nothing at all! All of us are either "Not Trying, Not Preventing" or actively "Trying to Conceive" our first (sometimes our second or third) bundles of joy.
You're welcome to join us in our journey!

Active TTC/NTNP Members:
dontworry - Jess, 23, LTTC (2+years)
Queen Bee - Miranda, 20, TTC.
boofangie - Angie, 21.
Aurora CHK - Aurora, 32, NTNP.
nlk - Natalie, 21, TTC.
xopiinkiieox - Annie, 27, TTC. <3
jordypotpie - Jordan, 22, NTNP.
AllisMommy - Ashley, 27, TTC. <3
Boozlebub - 21, NTNP. <3
sugarpi24 - 24, LTTC (2+Years)

Members Who Got Their BFPs:

Members Who Had Their Babies:
Ezza BUB1 - Erin gave birth to baby Pyper Cruz on 16/8/12!
BabyBumpHope - BBH gave birth to Poppy and Harry on 25/8/12!
Hit Girl
- HG gave birth to baby Christian William on 30/8/12!
MommaAlexis - 20: Alex gave birth to baby Lara-Ray on 05/9/12!
Smile181c - Chloe gave birth to baby Max Daniel on 08/9/12!
TFSGirl - Chelsea gave birth to baby Kaidyn on 22/10/12!
sharonfruit - Shar gave birth to baby Katiya on 04/11/12!
Bergebabe - Berge gave birth to Adalyn May on 22/11/12!
pops23 - Victoria gave birth to Flynn Leo on 27/11/12!
Haylee. - Haylee gave birth to baby Riley Matthew on 05/12/12!
mrsswaffer - Rebekah gave birth to baby Harrison on 14/2/13!
joo - Joo gave birth to baby Harriet on 28/2/13!
Laura91 - Laura gave birth to baby Eva on 27/3/13!
Mrs.Luvbug - Luvbug gave birth to baby Hunter on _____!
disneydarling - DD gave birth to baby ____ on 18/05/13!
flapjack10 - Lizzy gave birth to Martha on _______!
JJsmom - Cindy gave birth to baby Coltyn on ______!
wannabwatkins - Teresa gave birth to baby _____ on ______!
Baby_Dreams - gave birth to Matilda on _______!
Tiggyroo - Tiggy gave birth to baby Zack on ____!
fumbles - Angela gave birth to _____ on ____.
DanyB - Danyel, gave birth to ______ on ____.

Here are some buttons/graphics you can add to your signatures if you like, thanks to Chloe and Hit Girl!:flower:
https://i39.tinypic.com/dmuvsp.jpg OR https://i43.tinypic.com/wluczo.jpgOR https://i41.tinypic.com/2pqp8qq.jpg

This was my original "ad" lol:
I've introduced myself here before, but here I am again because I am feeling lonely! Lol!

I'm Jess/Jessica, I'm 21 years old and am NTNP (my ticker says TTC because that's what we're doing, for all intent and purposes!) with my lovely other half for our FIRST child!

I chose to NTNP because I am a worrier and I feel more comfortable with easing myself into this process. I want to just enjoy this time with my man and relish in all of it!

Is there anyone here that can relate to me, or would like to talk on a semi-regular basis through PMing or e-mailing? Only one of my friends "in real life" knows that I'm trying for a baby, and I am really feeling quite lonely about it all! I've got my OH of course, but he doesn't really understand the feelings I'm going through - he just thinks we BD and then a baby comes! :p

Also, if you've got a journal or blog on here that you'd like an extra stalker for, comment with it here and I'll get on that! Mine is in my link, though it's not very exciting yet!

Thanks for reading my ridiculous, long thread. :hugs: :flower:

I've introduced myself here before, but here I am again because I am feeling lonely! Lol!

I'm Jess/Jessica, I'm 21 years old and am NTNP (my ticker says TTC because that's what we're doing, for all intensive purposes!) with my lovely other half for our FIRST child!

I chose to NTNP because I am a worrier and I feel more comfortable with easing myself into this process. I want to just enjoy this time with my man and relish in all of it!

Is there anyone here that can relate to me, or would like to talk on a semi-regular basis through PMing or e-mailing? Only one of my friends "in real life" knows that I'm trying for a baby, and I am really feeling quite lonely about it all! I've got my OH of course, but he doesn't really understand the feelings I'm going through - he just thinks we BD and then a baby comes! :p

Also, if you've got a journal or blog on here that you'd like an extra stalker for, comment with it here and I'll get on that! Mine is in my link, though it's not very exciting yet!

Thanks for reading my ridiculous, long thread. :hugs: :flower:

Hey Jess, my name is Haylee, I am 21 and NTNP #1 :happydance:
I would LOVE to be your buddy! I know exactly what you mean with being a bit lonely.. Noone knows we are NTNP so having someone else to talk to would help- alot :friends: :hugs:

Xxx

That would be wonderful!! You even started NTNP around the same time as I did! :p
I'm gonna subscribe to your journal right now and take a look in the morning. It's 1:44am here and it's Thanksgiving here in California tomorrow, and I've got to get up early to get to my gran's!
Hope to talk to you very soon! :D

Hey :)

I'm chloe, 20, and wtt/ntnp (In the kind of in-between!)

Does this count? :haha: I'm always around if you need to chat! Also be happy to email/PM! xx

That would be wonderful!! You even started NTNP around the same time as I did! :p
I'm gonna subscribe to your journal right now and take a look in the morning. It's 1:44am here and it's Thanksgiving here in California tomorrow, and I've got to get up early to get to my gran's!
Hope to talk to you very soon! :D

That sounds great! I'll check out your journal too. Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow. I live in Australia, it's 7.50pm here :flower: not too big of a time difference :haha: :) all the best for now xx
:dust:

Hi everyone, I'm Aurora and I would love to be buddies with you all! I have a new journal, its probably excruciatingly boring because I am such a blabbermouth, but hopefully having some buddies to talk to might lessen the need for me to spill my guts in such unremitting detail on there!

https://www.babyandbump.com/wtt-journals/806214-auroras-big-broody-baby-desiring-diary.html

Also I'm a 31 year old Brit, oh gawd I have ten years on you ladies, what an old fogie :jo: xxx

OMG, its worse than that... not only am I actually 32, not 31, but I'm the kind of old fart that forgets how old she is!!

Hey :)

I'm chloe, 20, and wtt/ntnp (In the kind of in-between!)

Does this count? :haha: I'm always around if you need to chat! Also be happy to email/PM! xx

Hey Smile, I just noticed that you have a quote from When Harry Met Sally on your signature. I frickin' LOVE that film! Always been one of my faves. Think I'll have to watch that next month as its got kind of a Christmassy/New Yeary feel (I guess what my B&B buddies across the pond call 'the Holidays').

Christmassy/New yearry works for me :thumbup:

Tbh with you I've never really watched the film! I just love that quote :) I will watch it this year though!

And you are not an old fogie!! :haha: xx

I really recommend it. My favourite quote, which is also sort-of baby-related is:

"'Baby talk'?? Thats not a saying!" "Oh, but 'baby fishmouth' is sweeping the nation?!?"

But I think you'll have to see the film to get why that's funny!

Hi jess!!! :flower:

Georgina, 20 from cheshire. Just moved here to calm down the TTC!
I've had one failed pregnancy in august so far and had the implant removed in december 2010. I'm looking at getting married next year :thumbup:
I'm midway between TTC and NTNP, I.e I still use OPK's (just not so obsessively) and FF and concieve +. Aurora, your not old yet, not until your 65! Should be getting a one bedroom flat private rent next month or so :)

Above: yep ya would, cause I don't get it! Never seen the film

Hi Georgina

No its not funny by itself, but it is in the film... or at least it is to me!

Just started on your journal Chloe but will take me some time as you're such a popular lady - 37 pages!? Wow... back later!

Love to all xxx

Haha most of it is me moaning about not having a baby!! :haha: You won't have to read all of it to get the gist :) But thankyou! I'll give you a medal if you read it all :haha:

I've seen lists of the film quotes and some of them had me laughing out loud even out of context so I am looking forward to seeing it :) x

Hi ladies. I'm Katie, I'm 21 and we're NTNP at the moment. We might be moving to TTC at some point but for now I'd love to join you all :) xx

Hello everyone :wave: Aurora CHK, :rofl: your first few posts are funny. Age is only a number chicky lol I'd love to get to know all of you! I'm not working at the moment andhave all the time I'm the world to chat away. Its hard when all I do is Is think about babies, NTNP, pregnancy, symptom spotting it goes on.. And I can't talk to anyone about it as only OH and I know we are NTNP. You ladies will be life savers:flower: :haha: xxx

Thanks Haylee!

I shouldn't be on here at all - I work full time, but I can't help it! But I know what you mean about the privacy/secrecy thing. Even my OH doesn't know we're trying :shhh:

Oh I'm too bad. But if he was that bothered he would wear condoms.
For me, time is a'wastin!

Having said that, last night my BF who knows how I feel was trying to warn me not to rush in. She has a particular perspective, as she had terrible post-natal depression after having her son six years ago and she actually walked out on her boyfriend (the baby's father) and at first left the baby with him. They hadn't been together long, she was only 18 and she feels that he kind of pressured her into having a baby quickly and didn't really care about her.

When she tried to take the baby later, the courts awarded him with the Dad as he still had the family home, a job, better seeming emotional stability etc, and she was basically homeless and jobless. So now the kid is six, and she has him weekends only, and she is forever racked with guilt and regret.

So from her point of view, you want to be VERY SETTLED at home and with a rock-tight relationship where you both feel the same way about wanting children first so that netiher your hearts or your children's get broken down the line.

But if I waited until DH is chomping at the bit for a baby, I'll probably be all dried up by then, and then we'll both be forever miserable... but I just don't know...

:nope:

Just to clarify though, I'm not doing anything behind my hubby's back! Its just that I know he'd rather not fall pregnant yet which is a great shame for me... but like I say, he'd use condoms or not have sex with me if he was dead against it.

I'm just a bit hyper today because I feel I am perhaps perhaps perhaps pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->