Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

Hello! I'm 28 from Ireland and would love to chat with people in the same situation just started to see what happens! most people i know are preg so im just waiting for it to be my turn! don't want to tell our friends/family yet but Im so excited I need to talk to someone

YAY! I'm so glad at the response on here. I was afraid I wouldn't get too many! I have all of your journals subscribed now so I can catch up on reading. Today I am relaxing at home and watching Christmas movies. Thought I'd get some xmas online shopping done, too, but will probably get sidetracked on here as I usually do!

I am doing the 2WW dance right now (again). I don't know if I'm pregnant, and it's pretty unlikely as I've had three pregnancy tests done while I was sick at the hospital, and all came back negative. :( Pooey. But we DTD a lot after coming home and that was supposedly my fertile time. And of course I'm symptom spotting like crazy! Lots of achy cramps (could be AF), woke up with horrid stomach ache (could be reaction from my antibiotics for my kidney infection, they make me super nauseous), nipples hurt about a week ago but not any more! You ladies know how it goes, lol.

Hi all!

I don't mean to jump in on the conversations, but I too could use some NTNP buddies! I am also 32 (although 33 is knocking on my door!) and DH is 33. We were going to wait a year to TTC from when we got married (last June) but all of the sudden I hear the clock ticking and it's like a switch was flipped! I got baby fever! LOL! DH agreed to a Jan. 2012 actual TCC start time, but in the mean time, we have been NTNP since about June anyways! Since I am driving myself crazy about it and if I got full throttle I would drive my DH crazy and each and everyone of my friends already has children I figured I could check this site out for some like minded baby fever!! Thanks, ladies!

I'm just a bit hyper today because I feel I am perhaps perhaps perhaps pregnant.

Update: unsurprisingly, AF got me this morning. So i get to hang out with all my new buddies for at least another month (but more likely another year), yay! This thread is a silver lining all by itself!
:hug:

:friends:Heh heh, put my NTNP buddies in my signature, hope nobody minds...

I don't mind at all! I've got to update mine but I'm afraid the list would go on and on and on, lmao!

Sorry about AF, Aurora! I was really hoping we'd get our BFP the first month around, but I can feel cramps and have been for the last couple of days, so am afraid AF is right around the corner. :(

Hi girls. Enough room for another? :)

I'm 27 and from uk. We are NTNP #1. Was on BFP's for 14 years. Stopped them in September and now we are into our third cycle. I think I have ovulated already this month and AF should be due around 8th-9th December (or hopefully will not show at all if we are lucky!)

I love having other ppl to talk to who are in the same position!

Hope everyone is ok and we get some lucky Xmas BFPs!

X

Just wanted to clarify I was started on BCP at a young age due to horrendous periods, not for contraception! Read my post back to myself and thought 'oh no, that doesng sound good'!!! Hehe

X

Aw, Aurora, sorry to hear the witch got you. I feel that way just about every month...the perhaps perhaps perhaps...and sometimes the "for sure!" Well, we get to be buddies longer!!! :)

The more the merrier! :hugs:

I really am so pleased at the turn out. I was about to force myself into the TTC boards but it's really terrifying in there! Lmao.

Helloooo

Can i join i came off my pill at the end of oct so only had one proper month of the BCP wasTTC at first but even tho it was my first month i got too obsessed tbh and we ended up rowing so OH wants us both to enjoy the baby makin :p lol n nt stress bwt it so would be great to tlk to ppl on here, was on a ttc thing and thought i got on with um all and one of the girla has said tht she is leavin this but wants to keep in touch with who ever ther names wer cz they wer her original TTC buddies so she will pm them her fb huh the cheek lol :p nt tht i have got fb but anyway was still slightly disapointed anyway after all my blabering forgot to say i am 21 live in north wales just by chester if anyone knows were tht is and i cant spell hahah xxxx

its noce to know uve got ppl to tlk to i jus dnt wanna stress bwt it all this month tho lol xxx

That's EXACTLY why I am in the NTNP sections instead of TTC! I am hoping I can just glide through this without worrying too much, and without all of the stress! I want to take a relaxed, fun approach to baby-making, so that I don't feel like it's a chore or a "duty", and instead just enjoy it with my OH.

Hi ladies hope you've all had a nice weekend :flow: I was soo busy so didn't have a chance to get on here.. Aurora CHK, I'm so sorry :witch: came, Im pretty sure I'll be here with you next month :hugs: :hugs: more time to get to know everyone ! :happydance:

The more the merrier!

I really am so pleased at the turn out. I was about to force myself into the TTC boards but it's really terrifying in there! Lmao.
:rofl::rofl: I know what your saying dontworry:haha: I feel like the little fish in the big pond!

Just curious, do any of you POAS every cycle?
I think I will be, it's so damn addictive :blush: xx

I have POAS for the last four months, lol. Just because I get so nervous and worried and curious! My OH holds his breath every time we do one lol!

To be honest, I've never actually peed directly on the stick, lmao! I always pee in a small dish (I keep it in the bathroom - that's how often I POAS!) and drop it into the test or dip the test in, whichever I have.

I don't think I'm POAS this time though (well, I did once this month lol but it was far too early) because I'm 99% positive my period has shown up. :( Poo!

I can't wait to get a BFP though! I can't even imagine how exciting it would be. I've gotten so many BFN that I kind of just expect it each time I do it. :( I don't even know if getting a positive would register with me! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->