Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

Smile181c

Mummy to 3!
Reaction score
Welcome to the

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/pineapplesbubblegums/ttcvc1_zps43217a5e.jpg

Formerly - Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!)

We're just a group of gals who talk a LOT, mostly about babies and sometimes about nothing at all! All of us are either "Not Trying, Not Preventing" or actively "Trying to Conceive" our first (sometimes our second or third) bundles of joy.
You're welcome to join us in our journey!

TTC/NTNP Members:

dontworry - Jess, 23, LTTC (2+years)
Queen Bee - Miranda, 20, TTC.
boofangie - Angie, 21.
xopiinkiieox - Annie, 27, TTC. <3
AllisMommy - Ashley, 27, TTC. <3
sugarpi24 - 24, LTTC (2+Years)
Aurora CHK - Aurora, 35, LTTC (2+Years)​

Members Who Got Their BFPs:​
jordypotpie - Jordan, 25, expecting #1.
Hit Girl - HG, 32, expecting #2.
Smile181c - Chloe, 23, expecting #2.​

Members Who Had Their Babies:​
Ezza BUB1 - Erin gave birth to baby Pyper Cruz on 16/8/12!
BabyBumpHope - BBH gave birth to Poppy and Harry on 25/8/12!
Hit Girl - HG gave birth to baby Christian William on 30/8/12!
MommaAlexis - Alex gave birth to baby Lara-Ray on 05/9/12!
Smile181c - Chloe gave birth to baby Max Daniel on 08/9/12!
TFSGirl - Chelsea gave birth to baby Kaidyn on 22/10/12!
sharonfruit - Shar gave birth to baby Katiya on 04/11/12!
Bergebabe - Berge gave birth to Adalyn May on 22/11/12!
pops23 - Victoria gave birth to Flynn Leo on 27/11/12!
Haylee. - Haylee gave birth to baby Riley Matthew on 05/12/12!
mrsswaffer - Rebekah gave birth to baby Harrison on 14/2/13!
joo - Joo gave birth to baby Harriet on 28/2/13!
Laura91 - Laura gave birth to baby Eva on 27/3/13!
Mrs.Luvbug - Luvbug gave birth to baby Hunter on _____!
disneydarling - DD gave birth to a baby girl on 18/5/13!
flapjack10 - Lizzy gave birth to Martha on _______!
JJsmom - Cindy gave birth to baby Coltyn on ______!
wannabwatkins - Teresa gave birth to baby _____ on ______!
Baby_Dreams - Baby_Dreams gave birth to Matilda on _______!
Tiggyroo - Tiggy gave birth to baby Zack on ____!
fumbles - Angela gave birth to _____ on ____.
DanyB - Danyel, gave birth to ______ on ____.
Boozlebub - Boozlebub gave birth to a baby boy on 20/1/14!
nlk - Natalie gave birth to baby Oscar in September 2014!

Original "ad" from dontworry :hugs:

I've introduced myself here before, but here I am again because I am feeling lonely! Lol!

I'm Jess/Jessica, I'm 21 years old and am NTNP (my ticker says TTC because that's what we're doing, for all intent and purposes!) with my lovely other half for our FIRST child!

I chose to NTNP because I am a worrier and I feel more comfortable with easing myself into this process. I want to just enjoy this time with my man and relish in all of it!

Is there anyone here that can relate to me, or would like to talk on a semi-regular basis through PMing or e-mailing? Only one of my friends "in real life" knows that I'm trying for a baby, and I am really feeling quite lonely about it all! I've got my OH of course, but he doesn't really understand the feelings I'm going through - he just thinks we BD and then a baby comes! :p

Also, if you've got a journal or blog on here that you'd like an extra stalker for, comment with it here and I'll get on that! Mine is in my link, though it's not very exciting yet!

Thanks for reading my ridiculous, long thread.

Do you want me to transfer everything over?

Hmmm... might be better is we can put everything in the very first post.

I'll have to do this in the morning as it's bedtime here and I know the little man will be up super early. x

If you wanna pm it to me I can copy it into the first post?

Goodnight! x

What are you ladies thinking of copying over? X

Hahaha! You duffers! :haha: :haha: All the info/code/members list from the first post of the original one.

This is what I've done... I'll send the code to Chloe once I've finalised it all and she can put it in the first post. It took a bit of time because I checked the source code from the original and there was no way I could copy and paste it without all the extra code in it, so I had to recreate it and apply all the formatting/links etc.

HOORAY!

Boozlebub! Tell us about your little one!!!

I'm still here! But now 23 with 13 month old DS born in January 2014 and just started to TTC#2! :)

Congrats to everyone with their BFP's and hope they are all sticky for you. :) x

Congratulations sweetheart! When was he born?

I've edited my last post but I'll add the date too. He was born on 20.1.14

Good luck with TTC #2 Hope the process isn't too long for you :hugs:

Man I'm a complete and utter nervous wreck. Getting through the next ten days to the heartbeat scan is going to be interesting! I'm five weeks today. Wish I could enjoy it and stop freaking out. Feel like I'm failing bunny and my religion by not being a chilled-out, trusting earth goddess. Hope its just pregnancy hormones making me over-emotional!

You aren't failing anyone :hugs: especially not your little lodger.

It's completely natural to be wary, especially when you've had to deal with so much. That doesn't make you any less trusting in your faith either:hugs: xx

Aurora, it is completely understandable for any of us to be nervous. Don't feel like you're failing anyone or anything by feeling that you're going to fall apart sometimes. It's okay to feel like that. It means you care about what's happening to you. You are handling all of this so incredibly well. I'm not even going through a tenth of what you are and I definitely feel like my emotions get the better of me - a lot. You are absolutely amazing. Remember that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->