totally terrified to test. TTC #1

n.miller

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for a while. We're on our 2nd round of clomid as I do not ovulate regularly.I'm chicken. I'm truly chicken. At 4am Thursday morning, I noticed a pink tinge when I whipped. I cried, got over it and put in a pad. Expected full bleeding by mid day. Nothing! Had some brown discharge yesterday evening. Thought ok, it'll start tomorrow. No cramps yesterday. Woke up, still brown discharge. Not blood. Slight cramps. I'm on day 31. 15 dpo. I'm scared to take the test. I just want nature to give me the clear answer.

:hugs: I understand the fear of being let down, but the only way to really see whats going on is to test, unfortunately. Oh, how I wish the moment a little egg implants, our bellies would glow pink or something. Lol.

Sounds a bit like implantation bleeding if you ask me, and if it's brown more than likely it is old blood. Do you usually have a 14 day LP?

None of my cycles before clomid were regular. 1st clomid cycle was 14 LP, 2nd was 16LP. I've never had this before. Either I get a period or I didn't (if I didn't ovulate).

I know I just need to test. Planning to do so on next trip to bathroom. The glowing pink thing would be nice. Or a little chime could play. Lol.

:hugs: I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun! At least looks like it's doing something and helping you with a longer LP. You know, a chime would not be bad. Haha. One only we can hear in our head. :)

Keep me posted! I'm hoping there are two lines on that test for you!

LittleBunnie,

Thank you so much. I will keep my fingers crossed for you as well. :hugs:

Sounds like IB hun. Don't be scared, just test. Good luck and I hope it's your BFP :hugs:

Fx'd for you hun - you been for your bathroom trip yet?

Hoping for you and also waiting to find out the results with the others. I'm with everyone else, definitely sounds like IB :)

Thanks for all the fx everyone. Im so glad I found this place. Needed it. AF showed her ugly head full force this afternoon. Got my crying out. Ready to go at it again. Practice makes perfect.

:wine: So sorry hun and maybe a glass of wine will help get you in the mindset for next cycle :flower:

Sorry to hear that. :(

Big deep breath - if at first you don't succeed, try try again! :)

That is the plan. Just gotta get through the next few days. Lol. Luckily for me AF only sticks around for 3-4 days.

From all the books and posts I've read, that sounds potentially promising! It does sound like implantation bleeding. I know the nerves and utter soul destroying disappointment that comes when you finally realise you haven't conceived. ( I potentially have polycystic ovaries)
However, you should take your time, you're not wrong for not jumping to take a test the first day or even first week or two! Everyone is different. Take your time, brace yourself for both outcomes and POAS when you're ready! Fingers crossed for you ovee here! Good luck
:)

So sorry, as I finished posting it all changed! So so sorry, good luck and don't stop trying! :)

I hope it turns into a bfp and this was just implantation bleeding! I read somewhere that if your temp stays up for 18 days there's a good chance you're pregnant (considering that'd be a really long luteal phase otherwise), you could just sweat it out until then to test... though who can ever wait that long :lol:!

Sorry for AF, I've been ttc 3 years I used to just cry and cry and feel so hopeless. Now I stay positive I think about a new thing to try next month whether its a vitamin, timing, temping, or just something like going for a walk a day. I just keep the faith and it helps! Hug's to you! AF is due end of next week, I'm also very nervous!

Thank everyone. My mother TTC for 3 years. It apparently runs in the family. We're currently trying clomid (just started my third round). My mom got horrible side effects from it, but I haven't had any. Knowing my luck, it will work but I'll get twins or triplets. LOL. Mom had a Hysterosalpingogram, which found no blockage, but on her next cycle she ended up preg. If clomid doesn't work on it's own on this cycle, that's our next step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->