Tots Bots Bamboozles are leaking

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by colsy, Dec 27, 2009.

1. colsy

colsy Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns

We bought some new Tots Bots Bamboozles, as they get such rave reviews on most of the sites. However, so far, we've found them to be very leaky, to the point that we're avoiding the Bamboozles wherever possible and using our older white cotton Tots Bots instead. We've washed the Bamboozles about five times, as everybody says they work better after a few washes, but still we're pretty disappointed - especially as they're so expensive!

Can anybody give us any tips as to how to get the best out of our Bamboozles? We were hoping to use these as our overnight nappies, but so far we're still on eco-disposables at night, as we just don't trust the Bamboozles. Any suggestions?

Thanks, girls xx

2. saraendepity

saraendepity Daisy's Mummy and TTC!

What wraps are you using hun??

sara

xxxx

3. sezzlebum

sezzlebum Guest

i use them overnight with a tri-fold booster and my weenotion wrap and so far so good
    during the day i would get about 4 hours out of them with no boosters but maybe getting a few boosters for during the day will help? i use ittis now during the day (
    which are excellent)

4. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

The recomended amount of pre washes for bamboozles is 10 hun so that could be a factor. What wraps are you using? I use Motherease rikki and have never had a leak in 3 1/2 months!

5. sun

sun Mum of 3

I also use these without leaks! I use a hemp booster and a Thirsties Duo-wrap (with gusset around legs)
    xx

6. colsy

colsy Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns

The Tots Bots wraps that came with the nappies. xx

7. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

That may be your problem hun, not heard many good things about them TBH :) I use Moterease Rikki but there are quite a few good ones about x

8. princessellie

princessellie Pregnant with #3

yeh motherease are really good, ive got the velcro ones and one of the poppers one and the velcro one has fit from when she was really tiny up till now its still fitting lovely

x