Tounge Ties can anybody help me?

NickyP

Reaction score
I am student studying on an access to midwifery course, and one of our projects is on research.
Because my little boy had a tongue tie and he really struggled to breast feed I decided to research any links between tongue ties and breast feeding.
I wondered if any Mums who have breast fed a baby with a tongue tie would be willing to fill in a questionnaire for me? I would be more than happy to share any findings of the research with them.
I will e mail the questionnaire to any body who can help me.
Thanks Nicky.

I am very interested in doing this for you! My e-mail address is [email protected]
If you could somehow let me know it's you in the subject I would appreciate it! I don't wanna delete the e-mail on accident.

happy to help. will send you a pm

eta - can't pm. doesn't look like you have pm access.

Kota, sorry, I dont know why it wont let you pm me, I tried to send you my email address but cant because I dont have 10 posts yet. Thanks Nicky

Lynnikins, thanks for your pm, please can I send you a questionnaire via email, if you pm it to me I will send it.
Thanks
Nicky

I'm happy to help too.
PM'd you now.
xx

Please take your time to look around the forum before using it for research without admin permission, it's only polite and you would have noticed the 'Press & Research' section.

I will complete questionnaire for you.

Please can you let me know how I send you a private message, with my email address.

Thanks

Iam really sorry, I hope I didnt offend anybody. I did try to contact Baby and Bump a couple of weeks ago directly to ask if it was ok to post a message about my project at college, I didnt get a reply and was getting despirate. The people who have contacted me have been very helpful.
Once again Im really sorry I put this thred in the wrong section.
I would also like to say congratulations on an excellent site I wish I had found it when my little boy was born.
Thanks and Regards
Nicky

Jane 99, Thankyou for you message I dont know if you can post your e mail and I will send you the questionairre, if not my email is [email protected] Thanks Nicky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->