Toys from your childhood :)

You just reminded me1 LoL- I know I have a bunch of my childhood toys at my mom's house- Maybe this weekend I'll head over and get some stuff....I do have some stuff animals that my hubby has given me through the years we've been together, and those will definitely be passed down to Alex......My husband does has alot of little model cars from his childhood that he will be passing down as well :)

A wuv luv xD
The ones that say "Baby" over and over until their belly pops out and they have a little baby.

my sister had that little mermaid doll! she was obsessed with it & always had it in the bath :D it went from blue to purple or something in the water didn't it? xx

yes!!!!!! she had blonde hair and the tail had little designs on it...and it went from like blue normally to like purple/pink in the warm water..and it sang underwater and oh I loved it!! lol... :happydance: best toy ever!! glad Im not the only one that remembers it!

my original teddybear is knocking around our place the boys have both played with him, i had a knitted gollywog ( i know not very P C but it was the 80's and there was a tv show with them in that was popular ) but instead of handing that down i got a friend to make a little knitted animal for each of the boys that they got from birth.

if i ever have a little girl she will get my china clowns collection oneday but obviously they arent really baby toys lol.

n the boys have toys from my childhood but not ones that were specifically mine more iconic ones from NZ like a Buzzy Bee

ive got 1 little teddy that has a babygrow on, i called him ernest (god knows why, strange name for a little girl to choose) anyway i gave him to my son when he was born and we were sorting out his room and through his toys the other day ready for his upcoming 6th birthday and he said he wants the baby to have the teddy bear. and i think thats all ive got ill have to ask my mum to have a look in the loft :) xx

got some teddies, inc my first one when I was a baby, and lots of Disney books and childrens books in great condition (i was a little reader when I was little...still am tbh lol...) that I hope LO will enjoy

I don't think I have any toys left, my mum sold them all! Apart from my doggy but he's mine :haha:

I love your dinosaurs though :thumbup:

A wuv luv xD
The ones that say "Baby" over and over until their belly pops out and they have a little baby.

:haha::haha::haha: they are so funny! i had no idea what it was so i googled it :D i want one!!! not for LO just for me!! :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7aRpzC3P3I

I've had the bear in the crib since I was 4. His name is Sir Lancelot :D

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247906_2117352778573_1388356992_2489007_3230140_n.jpg

Is he named after the bear in Labyrinth? xx

I was a tomboy when I was younger (still am really!) so I used to play with boys toys. I've got 4 boxes of k'nex and a scalextric to pass down to my baby. Turns out baby's a girl!! I hope she's a tomboy :haha:

Hubby has got two teddies from when he was born (30 years old) they're a little tatty but will be lovely to give to LO :)

i've got all my sylvanian familes kept for when I have a little girl!! maybe next time lol! xx

I was a tomboy when I was younger (still am really!) so I used to play with boys toys. I've got 4 boxes of k'nex and a scalextric to pass down to my baby. Turns out baby's a girl!! I hope she's a tomboy :haha:

Hubby has got two teddies from when he was born (30 years old) they're a little tatty but will be lovely to give to LO :)

i used to love playing with scalextric & lego & mechano :D

my son has a few teddies of mine, im sure he will share with baby. This baby is going to be the luckiest boy in the world his big brother has the entire set of thomas take and play. (were stupid parents who got pushed in to buying these extortionate trains!) he has a scalextric, loads of micro machines, hotwheels, action men, the original fisher price garage, loads of original little people, and this toy driving thing that my husband had the same of when he was a kid.

we get a lot of toys from charity shops

I loved my Polly Pockets & Baby born..anyone else remember those? :flower:

Sophie's got a pull along Snoopy dog thing, a Fisher Price tv, loads of my old books, a couple of wind up radio type things that play music, a Palitoy train that plays records (but it doesn't play them any more because the bit to keep the batteries in is missing!), a jack in the box (but my nephew broke it!), various plastic animals and my old shape sorter.

I have lots of other things in the loft that she'll get when she is bigger - My Little Ponies etc.

not so much a toy but when my aunty was born 50 years ago my gramps made a high chair for her, then when all her younger siblings had used it it was put away.. then when i was born my gramps and my dad made it into a chair with a box underneath and a drawing table which opens.. after my siblings had used it the chair needs a couple of repairs and then my little girly will have the desk and chair which has now been in my family for over 50 years and was made by my gramps :D

aswell s some of my old cuddly toys nd bits and bobs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->