Toys only in bedroom or kept throughout the home?

There are toys everywhere in our house. It looks very lived in!

Toys are in the living room but I keep a couple of things in her room for when I need to put her in the cot for a bit, e.g. If I have a shower. Also a couple of things in my bedroom for when I'm getting dressed etc. X

Most in the living room with a few in her bedroom such as soft toys. Los bedroom is for sleeping for us, she plays in living room as that is where we are mostly if we are at home

Nearly all of DS's toys are in the dining room which we use as a dining room come playroom as I like our living room to be toy free, he's allowed to bring toys into the living room during the day but has to tidy them back away into the dining room before dinner, I like the adult space in the evening! We have some stored away in his bedroom for space issues but they're not really accessible, just up on shelves that he can't reach and he isn't really interested in. Although he has lots of books and cuddly toys in his bedroom. I love having the toys in the dining room as we don't have a tv in there so he plays properly, in the living room if I want to watch This Morning or something even if it's something that wouldn't interest him he will get distracted and start watching tv lol.

Thomas has toys in his room and downstairs. We have this downstairs;

554505_10202214158580585_606550484_n.jpg

I wish we only had toys in bedrooms but they spread out throughout the house. Our conservatory is a play room downstairs but the toys still spread into the living room. I tell you, these boys have taken over the house!!

Joshua had the smallerof the 2 bedrooms and he used to have toys EVERYWHERE!! So when he was about 4yrs old I switched bedrooms I have the small room he has the huge room (which he nows shares with his brother) All Joshua's toys are kept in his room, with lego and small piece toys kept on a high unit away from George. George has a storage unit downstairs with some toys in and in preparation for baby I have just moved his climbing frame & slide upstairs to his room along with train tracks etc Once the baby is bigger and playing with toys, all (or at least most of) George's will migrate upstairs and babys will be down.

Oh god they are everywhere.....

We mainly have the big toys in Joshua's room i.e train table & rocking horse. Everything else is in the living room....all over the living room

We keep all his toys in the living room as it is so much easier for me to play with him there during the day, and he seems to prefer playing there too. We prefer to keep his bedroom just for sleeping. The only toy he has in there is an indoor slide (there's no way we're having that in the living room! No space!).

We have toys everywhere but mostly in the living room. He also has a shelf of books in the living room. Most of the toys in his bedroom and ours are soft toys and he has books in his room as well.

Most of her toys are up in the bedroom but downstairs we have a cupboard that's just for her toys so that they can be shut away, I hate seeing toys scattered around the living room lol...saying that we also have a blackboard, her pink car, a dolly buggy and high chair and her little pink table downstairs! Will be having a big sort out before xmas though as literally haven't got room for anything else at the mo x

None in the bed room except his poe and pillow book. Puzzles and blocks in the tv room and he has a play room which is technically a spare bedroom study.

We have a huge sideboard in the front with four dedicated toy drawers, we also have a small tent and a couple of bigger toys. All at the other end of the room. We also have toys in their room :)

My house is constantly scattered with toys. They're in the living room, his bedroom, kitchen, they even make it into the bathroom. I try to keep them picked up at night before bed.

Under the stairs is her 'toy cupboard' where everything goes. She has a small toy basket in her room and a large bag of teddies and her toy kitchen x

Most of the toys are in the living room. We have a split level house, so the lower level of the house is also a play area with toys. They have a few toys in their rooms, but they still mainly prefer playing where we are (which I also prefer to keep an eye on them) so most toys are in the living room. I have a toy organizer in the corner of the room to put everything away at the end of the day.

We have a basket of toys in every room...even the bathrooms & our master closet. I don't know why....he'd rather mess w a door lock or a vacuum cleaner than play w a toy. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->