Toys typically advertised for girls/boys

I buy what she likes, for her second birthday she got a garage

We buy what she likes and dependant on her mood sometimes she will pick cars other times its a doll or anything inbetween. She has some navy blue bob the builder pj's equally she has some bright pink minnie mouse pj's she loves them both. We are lucky that everyone that buys for them has the same thought process as us. Dd2 doesn't care she just wants whatever dd1 has :dohh:

Adorable pics, KittyVentura! My lo loves pushing her baby in the mini stroller too. :)

Skc, wow! Can't believe someone would make a big deal about a little girl wanting to have a dino set! :/

I agree with what many of you have said - that you buy your los what they want regardless of the gender the toy may be intended for. Come to think of it, we're doing a space theme for my youngest's new room. I know that's a typically boy theme but I think it's too cool! Would much rather have that than a pink princess room but when she's old enough to tell us how she'd like her room done and she chooses an especially girly theme, I'd have no prob with it. My toddler will have the girlier theme so there will be a mix!

I'm not too sure what I think about making pink Legos 'appropriate' for play from girls. We got our oldest the dragon castle set from Mega Bloks and this red car building table. After some further browsing I found a pink set with ponies and a pink princess fairytale building table. :lol: Both are pretty cute though! :p

I just buy him what he likes. He is only 14 months though. But if he likes garages, I will get him garages, if he likes prams, I will get him a pram. I don't really see the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->