Toys

KX

Reaction score
Doesnt it just annoy you when you buy toys that are popular and u think your LO would love but they dont and just show no interest in?:dohh:

We bought madam the fisherprice bounce and spin zebra and tomy activity dome and she has shown no interest in them what so ever.:wacko:

So enough is enough of the hoarding, they are going on ebay!

Anyone else bought something and their LO is not interested in it?:hissy:

Doesnt it just annoy you when you buy toys that are popular and u think your LO would love but they dont and just show no interest in?:dohh:

We bought madam the fisherprice bounce and spin zebra and tomy activity dome and she has shown no interest in them what so ever.:wacko:

So enough is enough of the hoarding, they are going on ebay!

Anyone else bought something and their LO is not interested in it?:hissy:

shes probably to young for them

Fisher Price Bounce & Spin Zebra
Lively zebra encourages bouncing with rewarding songs and sounds. Handlebar features fun finger activities, two springy characters and a light-up bead ball. Seat height 29cm, non adjustable. Requires 3xAA batteries.

Age Range: 1 - 3 years

no I disagree, she went on bounced on it and was like waw is this it!

Went on it 3 more times then never again! Prefers her little tikes country kitchen and prams/buggies with baby dollies :dohh:

chleo and callum have a room full of toys and you know what they played with all day today??!!!! a box and a scarf :dohh:

dont sell it - she will end up liking it - my 2 hated all the things i got them at first now they love them

also Kim was saying before how she was gutted Ruby didnt like hers so she sold it then when we were at the baby sow Ruby loved it and wouldnt get of it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->