Tracking symptoms, come share yours!

brieri1

Reaction score
Af is due the 10th, ovulated on the night of January 27th. Bd'd the 23rd, 25th, 27th and 29th. This is my 4th cycle ttc, fingers crossed this is the one.
1-4 dpo: no symptoms do far.

Hi! I would love to symptom spot with you! We are almost cycle/BD twins

Af is due February 11th
I also ovulated on January 27th
Bd'd the 23rd, 25th and 27th.

This is my first cycle. Today is DPO 5 and I felt a very small pinching sensation on my right side. Now I know that implantation cant occur yet and everything I read tells me this is nothing but I definitely felt it!

Will update as time goes by!

I’m symptom spotting too. I have a really strange one and wonder if anyone else who already has kids has had this. The last two days I’ve been a bit incontinent ��. When I cough or jump, I pee a little... now, I had this after ds 2 but not for ages. I feel like I did when I was 8/9 months pregnant ! Surely it’s too early to be peeing myself...����������������

Skye82, I do believe you can start having an urge to pee more often very early on! So could possibly be a sign?

Hi! I would love to symptom spot with you! We are almost cycle/BD twins

Af is due February 11th
I also ovulated on January 27th
Bd'd the 23rd, 25th and 27th.

This is my first cycle. Today is DPO 5 and I felt a very small pinching sensation on my right side. Now I know that implantation cant occur yet and everything I read tells me this is nothing but I definitely felt it!

Will update as time goes by!

You can totally implant at 5dpo! A lot of medical sites say you don't for like a week to ten days but they are wrong imo. That may be the 'norm' but there are people who get bfp's at 6 dpo so it is def possible, in my opinion.

I'm at 9dpo, not much for symptoms besides feeling fat lol, bloated, and sore bbs. Mine get sore almost every month but this time they are like sore around the outsides or something, different than usual. Few twinges here and there too. I keep getting faint faint shadows on ic's but no lines yet, such a tease and i am impatient! With my dd I had a faint line at 9 dpo and a more visible bfp at 10dpo. FX for tomorrow's test lol.

@skye82, I hope that is a sign, if an unfortunate one :winkwink:

@lomelindi17 Ah thank you for saying that! I don't want to be anything more than cautiously optimistic but it just felt different than any sensation I usually have (and I have a lot of weird little ailments and pains). I just had this gut feeling it could be a sign of implantation and then remembered I was 5dpo. Only time will tell, of course, but I have felt so eerily calm so far this week. Its kind of like a calm impatience if that makes sense.

Good luck for tomorrow's test! Keep us updated, the different kind of soreness sounds like a good sign

6DPO symptom spotting:
-extreme weepiness this morning (and also a bit last night)
-an intense sudden foot cramp last night as I was in bed (aka not moving)
-super vivid dreams these past two nights

I think all of them could be due to the increase in hormones post ovulation and are not necessarily pregnancy signs but I remain cautiously optimistic.

I think I had a couple of random leg cramps when I was in my 2ww with my daughter, I don’t get them often so I wrote it down as a preg symptom haha. And I had vivid dreams too.

Not much for symptoms for me right now, another bfn this am ugh. Still just hoping it’s gonna be a later bfp than with dd. There’s a chance I could have o’d a day later than ff thinks. :shrug: The last 2 nights I woke up early morning hrs randomly and couldn’t fall back asleep for an hour, abnormal for me. Had some pressure in uterus area in the evening, few twinges, bbs getting more sore. The waiting is so annoying lol I just wanna find out either way haha.

I am 10dpo tomorrow and no :bfp: yet. I have been having vivid (and weird) dreams, peeing a lot, i did have cramping around 5,6,7 dpo and that stopped now. bloating, sore boobs, and at 7dpo i had two drops of red blood on panties... implantation? hope so! the negatives are getting me discouraged. Got a first response digi and frer so going to take the frer monday.. 3 days before my period like I did with my daughter! Hoping for the best. Good luck to you ladies!! :dust: :af:

Thanks for joining, everyone! Seems like some promising symptoms going around. 5 dpo today, for me and I can't say I really felt anything or noticed anything. With my son, I started getting implantation spotting at 5 dpo and at 10dpo I got a dark bfp, so 5 dpo is definitely possible for implantation, fingers crossed!

mamabearr sounds promising!!

I think I may have gotten the start of a bfp tonight!! Can't wait to test tmrw, I hope it sticks this time! :happydance: Today my bbs are huge, really firm, sore, and I'm having tiny cramps and some pressure tonight.

I think I may have gotten the start of a bfp tonight!! Can't wait to test tmrw, I hope it sticks this time! :happydance: Today my bbs are huge, really firm, sore, and I'm having tiny cramps and some pressure tonight.

I really hope so!! I was starting to doubt it and myself that I'm not.. but hoping for different results! eek. Good luck! I hope it's a for sure positive. :D sounds it!! :bfp: :bfp: :dust:

Can't wait to hear if you guys got your bfps or not, baby dust all around!
6 dpo, still no symptoms for me. Celebrating my little boy's 3rd birthday today. I'm surprised I don't have any symptoms yet. Normally I have nipple sensitivity and some nausea and cramping by now. And lots of insomnia.

I caved and tested today with a frer.. still a :bfn: I think I'm out but we will see if my period comes.

Af is due the 10th, ovulated on the night of January 27th. Bd'd the 23rd, 25th, 27th and 29th. This is my 4th cycle ttc, fingers crossed this is the one.
1-4 dpo: no symptoms do far.

I am on exactly the same timeframe as you! When are you planning to test?

At the moment all I have is sore nips (when I got my last bfp I had sore bbs but it’s a different man this time, not sure if it makes a difference?), nausea that turns to hunger then back again, occasional twinges & ‘pokes’ in my uterus and my cm has dried up but my inside is swollen & wet. Also my cervix is super high, slightly open & tilted to the back. But I have heard after having a baby it doesn’t completely close? Not sure how true that is.

I got a faint bfp on a frer and an ic this am! Probably gonna do another test tonight to see if it's darker :)

I'm 13DPO and have had sore bbs, some nausea earlier but that didn't last too long, high/closed cervix, weird crampy feeling throughout my entire stomach (upper and lower parts but throughout the middle, not side cramps). Tested at 12DPO with a :bfn: :shrug: Thinking I am out for this cycle and possibly having PMS symptoms. Although the only thing that keeps me hopeful is my high BBTs in the morning. Also feeling bloated when I eat the smallest snack..

FX for all of you! <3

Hi Ladies! Wanted to join all of you in this long tww. Af is due on 9th and this is our 2nd cycle ttc. I think I am over analyzing all the symptoms, so far i have,

frequent urination
feeling bloated
milky CM
insomnia
sleeping during day and vivid dreams
slight twinge in bbs

Sometimes I just think that all the symptoms are only in my head. Wish there was a way for me stop worrying so much about this...

Hi everyone!

I've been tracking my symptoms with eagle eyes, so I thought I would join this thread too! Period is due 12th February. Not sure when I ovulated, but we BD'd 27/28 January. I've been cramping ever since, so I'm going a bit nuts.

I have a son already and I don't recognise any symptoms (except cramping) yet. It has only been a week, so I'm not surprised. I've always gone by cervix position to check fertility and not temp.

What would be a good BBT? Mine has been between 36.9-37.2 C.

FX for everyone here!

Emsa- I'm hoping to hold out testing until Saturday, I don't know if I'll make it though, what about you?

Lindi- yay! I hope it gets darker, is it too early for congratulations?

I'm 7 dpo today, still no symptoms, which is really throwing me. Although, I did have a very vivid dream last night that I was wearing a newborn baby boy in a baby carrier and I was telling my mom that this was by far my easiest baby, so I don't know if that was a premonition or just stress relief for my anxious ttc brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->