• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Tracking while WTT?

mom and ttc

Reaction score
Anyone tracking their period, ovulation tests, or phone apps while waiting? to get a feel for your period and Ovulation?

I am! I've been charting temps and cm for almost 2 years. So far I've been doing it to avoid getting pregnant, but soon I hope to use it to help me get pregnant! Hehe. I used to use fertility friend and now I use the taking charge of your fertility website to track my data. I'll probably switch back to fertility friend soon tho. What do you use?

i just downloaded period tracker on my phone and thinking on buying cheap ovulation sticks. once we tic i will buy the digital ones! i hate the guessing game and we will try for another boy. We have been very successful with the settlers method with our first two.
My husband is going through a vasectomy reversal. He is military so he has to go on a waitlist etc. he got a referral to the clinic yesterday and need to wait what they say and what date they give him.
we just decided on #3 saturday night.

How exciting! Congrats on deciding to go for a third :) I hope your DH doesn't have to wait long for the procedure.
This'll be my first time ttc. I'd really like to have a girl and I've thought of trying to sway for a girl, but my DH wants a boy. Haha. I've also thought of doing the ovulation sticks, but I'm not sure if I'll do it yet. Is the settlers method the one where you eat a certain diet or is that where you BD at a certain time in your cycle? Or is it something completely different?

How exciting! Congrats on deciding to go for a third :) I hope your DH doesn't have to wait long for the procedure.
This'll be my first time ttc. I'd really like to have a girl and I've thought of trying to sway for a girl, but my DH wants a boy. Haha. I've also thought of doing the ovulation sticks, but I'm not sure if I'll do it yet. Is the settlers method the one where you eat a certain diet or is that where you BD at a certain time in your cycle? Or is it something completely different?

its where you track your cycle and have sex on certain days. With our daughter we weren't trying anything ... not even trying for a baby haha.
but we lived 6 hrs apart and i got pregnant 5 days before ovulation so i knew she would be a girl.
with the miscarriage and my son we didn't have sex a week before ovulation and then after a positive ovulation stick, i waited 12 hrs then had sex.

super stressful on our relationship. my husband felt weird and pressured etc... we talked and would be ok w either gender, but for our son it would be best to have a brother.

he agreed i can use ovulation tests and can try for a boy, but this time not talk about it and keep it stress free TTC. Last time it took us 6 months, and we fought so much! I wouldn't want it to cause stress again!

Yes! :) I've been tracking for months now and I'm glad I started because it turns out that my LP is horrible ever since DS was born! So it's nice to know in advance so we can get help from the doc and hopefully get pregnant in the time frame we would like once we start. I'm a big fan of being familiar with your cycles. It might help a lot when you're ready to start TTC in earnest ;) At least that's the plan for me!

I've been tracking my period for years, but I just started charting temps last cycle. It's been really enlightening! It's pretty amazing the signals your body give you each cycle. I never realized until I started charting, and it's only been a cycle and a half so far!

I've been tracking my period for years, but I just started charting temps last cycle. It's been really enlightening! It's pretty amazing the signals your body give you each cycle. I never realized until I started charting, and it's only been a cycle and a half so far!

I completely agree! I love seeing the patterns emerge, lol!

I started charting with FF and using OPKs about 6 weeks ago, although my Mirena doesn't get removed for another week. I figured I'd get started just to get into the habit and figure things out. What's really interesting though is that it seems that the Mirena actually regularised my cycles - I switched to it from BCPs last year. I never had periods on my pills, but they have come back now (though very light), and it appears that I have started ovulating again and my cycle is fairly regular, which is good to know. I am really pumped to see how things chart once Mirena's out. I think I'm as excited about charting while WTT as I will be once I start TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"