transportation

I wish there was anything that low around here :coffee:

Driving isnt that hard. I'm sure you'll pick it up quick :flower:

(I wasnt trying to boast btw, just to give you a uk comparison)

But yeah thanks, I just have no motivation for it when there's a bus stop right outside my house you know? Lol x

Thats the one thing i miss about London. You can get everywhere!!
Here its like quite hard to get around and all the good places are agess away :/

Hopefully you can find someone to take you tomorrow.
If not can't you cancel the order and then order it again nearer the time you know someone can take you?I know that probably isn't the policy but you never know?

Thats the one thing i miss about London. You can get everywhere!!
Here its like quite hard to get around and all the good places are agess away :/

Hopefully you can find someone to take you tomorrow.
If not can't you cancel the order and then order it again nearer the time you know someone can take you?I know that probably isn't the policy but you never know?

Thanks, i might be able to, but if i did, i'd lose the sale price =/ which was the whole reason i bought it.

Steph, I know you werent, i'm just jealous :blush:

Random question, but in the US, is everything always so far away?! everyone always says that they can't get places because they don't drive etc... is there no-where walking distance?

Could you ring the store and just ask them to hold it a couple more days for you? hope you managed to get there! X

Random question, but in the US, is everything always so far away?! everyone always says that they can't get places because they don't drive etc... is there no-where walking distance?

This is true for me. The closest grocery store to me is around 6 or 7 miles. But it's over bridges and stuff.

Could you ring the store and just ask them to hold it a couple more days for you? hope you managed to get there! X

I'm going to try if all else fails but so far there they said we're going.

Linzie - unless you live in a city, thats pretty much how it is. Like Becca said, the closest store is miles away(coincidentally I dont even shop there because I have an issue with the management) . We dont have taxi's or cabs in the towns surrounding me, the closest place with public transportation is New Haven which is 20 miles away. Its really annoying.

It really depends on where you live in the US. Where I live there a few small stores walking distance, but tons of doctors, fast food, and dentists like a mile away, but I also have 2 bus stops right by me. All the good places are like 10-20 minutes driving from me. So its always different. Like in New York City everything is walking distance! But in the country there is like NOTHING!

I own a car and paid for it myself. I wanted something that was going to be reliable and that wasn't going to fall apart on me. I had savings from my childhood and from when I was working. I got a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo (registered July 2009) that only had 15,000 miles on her so like a new car. She is 5 doored, has a big boot, lots of storage space and did not have one scrape. She is like new and only had one previous female owner. She was £4995 and worth every single penny :thumbup: I don't know what I would do now without my car and it is an essential for when I move away from home and for when I am back to college and babys in nursery! xx

I don't have a car since we're in the city and can walk or take the subway everywhere. It would be nice sometimes to not have to deal with people though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->