transverse lay anyone

sarahdilan

Reaction score
Little man is very happy in his current position and worried he wont turn. He has moved but always goes back to transverse. Its still early at 29 weeks I know.
Anyone else have a transverse lie that moved head down late on

Mine went head down at 34 weeks :)

I'm 36weeks and bubba has still not turned, :(. Midwife doesn't seemed too concerned just yet though x

Mine went head down around 32-33 weeks thought for sure he was gonna split my belly wide open. hes now firmly in place

mine was transerve at 28 weeks but doc thinks he is head down now. We will see on monday when i get my growth scan

Ours was transverse at last u/s about 1.5weeks ago, our dr said no worries at this point

Bentley has been a mixture of breech and transverse my who pregnancy. Dr said we would do a c section if they both arnt head down when I give birth

My lo was also breech, but mainly transverse until 32 weeks. The mws said it's not a cause for concern until 36 weeks.

My little girl is transverse at 28 weeks, i dont think its anything to worry about right now as she has plenty of time to get into position!

Mine is transverse too...he's been this way for a long time so wont surprise me if he decides he's very comfy and doesn't want to move! I've asked a couple of midwives and they say they don't worry about the position of the baby at this point x

Hi hun, when I was pregnant with DD1 she was transverse throughout my entire pregnancy. I was due to have a planned c-sec also due to other reasons and had been admitted into hospital since I was 37 weeks pregnant. On the day of my section at 38 weeks and and a few days I was scanned and was told that my dd had turned and had engaged and I no longer needed a section.

Don't worry, you've got loads of time left for your lo to turn. my dd2 wanted to make an entrance like my dd1 and was breach and I ended up having that section with her as they couldn't turn her.

Thankyou all very much. I wanted to give birth at the local birth centre so hoping he does turn in time. And my midwife didn't do much to ease my mind. Just said if he dont move i'd need section and that was all. Dont help that given the choice she'd have me at the hospital for birth for no other reason than its where she's based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->