Trapped wind.....or ectopic?

Jerseymumma

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I am roughly 5 weeks cautiously pregnant.
I've had low but rising betas and am so worried that it's ectopic!
Tonight I have pain in left side, I'm thinking it's trapped wind it goes around to my back. I am burping a lot :haha: Anyone experienced this and it been ectopic?
Thanks xx

It could be gas, or, if your egg was released from the left ovary, it may be your cyst sending out progesterone, it feels like sharp pains that last a few seconds for a couple of minutes (that's how mine felt anyway) and it's a good thing :)

Good luck xxx

i had a TON of one sided (left side) pain from weeks 4-6. it was daily and i was worried about it being an ectopic because i read too much on google about it. baby is perfectly fine and my one-sided pain went away on its own in week 6. ofcourse, my overall pain never really went away... it seems whenever a symptom goes, another takes its place!

I had an ectopic and honestly, I didnt have any pain like that at all. My ovary was completely going haywire and was growing a cyst rapidly from a combination of fertility meds, HCG and the ectopic but the pain was severe. And really, mine was a rare scenario. It seems to me like youre doing fine :)

I'm in agony with trapped wind if I hadn't of had two scans already I'd be in panicking. Never hurts to get checked out especially if your hcg is slow to rise but don't panic xx

I had an ectopic and it definitely didn't feel like gas! It was more like severe period pain. Really sharp and concentrated. It came on quite suddenly too. As soon as the pain started I knew I had to go to hospital due to the severity, it honestly was unbearable. I was in a bed in hospital within an hour of the pain starting. I wouldn't worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->