Trapped Wind...

Cazza89

Mummy of 1,expecting no.2
Reaction score
Please someone help! I've been uncomfortable for a few days now. =(

Anyone know any foods i can eat to help, or any i should avoid?

I think i have some senokot somewhere. . .just can't find it! Don't even know if i could take a tablet with being preg? Anyone know? X

I don't know if senokot's okay but lactulose is and so is fybogel (although that stuff is evil and makes me retch)

Prunes and dried apricots help to get things moving. A cup of coffee always helps me!

Might go have a cup of coffee then! What's in that though? Lol. X

Not sure why, it just always gets things moving for me!

I'm not sure senekot is recommended... i remember reading something about it causing alot of cramping of your bowel and that's not necessarily a good thing

dried fruit and seeds are fab. i found linseed and soya toast every morning works a treat... it's the linseeds apparently...

I drink peppermint tea and it seems to get mine going...............xx

peppermint tea works for me too and you can take Gaviscon too its what the mw recommended to me!

I thought you couldn't take senokot but am not 100% sure.

I found that fizzy drinks and letting my tummy get completly empty made it worse. I had quite bad trapped wind and you can take windeeze (these worked for me) or gaviscon (if is turns to indigestion) - both are safe - I checked with pharmacy (even tho is says on packet but I didn't see that till later lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->