Trapped wind?

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I'm suffering with really severe stomach pains, so bad I was crying out, doubled over in pain and getting really scared but It's just above where the baby will be, and I think its cuased by trapped wind?

I tried rubbing my stomach and taking gavsicon and it is slightly better now. I'm at a friends wedding today so it's really inconvenient! Anyway, the grooms mother is a nurse, so we told her and asked her advice and she told me not to drink fizzy drinks or have anything acidic.

Does anyone else get this? Just wondering how common it is.

i get terrible wind when im asleep lol. x

I seem to get it terribly when I have beans,pulses and lentils funny enough! I was doubled over in bed last week after eating chilli con carne. Since i cant cut these foods out of my diet coz I love them I am making sure I am eating plenty of fruits like grapes,plums,apricots and berries, also my mum said I probably wasn't drinking enough fluid so making sure I drink at least 8 glasses of iced cold water mums word that seems to be doing the trick. If you struggle with water try the adding some juice it's worth forcing it down to stop that awful tummy pain, honestly!!! Dust xxx

I'd say it was very common, I've had wind before, but it doesn't come close to pregnancy wind, lol. That realy hurts! There are remedies like windeze that are safe to take though.

i had really bad pains like this at the very beginning of my pregnancy right up to 10 weeks! 1st they told me consipation and 2 eat more fruit n veg which i dun it helped a little but it deff wasnt wind as iv bn lettin off like a trooper, excuse my french! theres alot of pains in ur tummy jus now, between ur uterus stretchin to baby growing! in the end they said its coz i had a retroverted uterus and bubs was lying on a nerve causin the pain! so try not worry hun!

xx

I've been getting really bad stomach pains as well but I usually get them after I eat like a full meal (only really ever after eating my evening meal).. But then I'm suffering from bad constipation and I can't even let off wind so I think mine is a combination of both (sorry, tmi here!).

I've also had really bad pains for about an hour after eating for the last few days, which has then led to diarrhea so I'm not really sure what to say except you're not alone!!

Oh the pleasures of being pregnant! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"