Traumatic Period Mimicking MC...

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
I recently had a miscarriage in June of this year, and I was 3 weeks late for AF, and I suddenly got AF with unbearable cramps and lots of clots(sorry, TMI). I couldn't breathe it hurt so bad and I went to the ER. They told me it wasn't another miscarriage, but what is happening is I'm basically have two periods at once. Because AF was so late, I ovulated twice without having AF. Which is apparently really rare or something? So basically I am having two periods at once, which is extremely painful and traumatic, because it feels almost exactly like my MC back in June...I wish this would stop... :cry:

Did they give you any meds for the cramping, I get essentially two periods each month (same time, I have two uteruses......it's hell), if not get them to give you something for it, take a ton of hot baths, make hot water bottles your best friend. believe me, I understand your pain.

Ooo that happened to me after my mc. It took about 8 weeks to get a period and the cramps felt exactly like my mc. Thought I was having another mc!

so sorry you are having one of these :( I have had these before and they are horrid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->