Travel bag to fit Britax Multi-tech 2?

Egyptiangirl

Mum and TTC No 2
Reaction score
Hi again,
Im also needing a travel bag for my Britax Multi tech carseat. Its a slightly latger carseat due to the fact that its rearfacing with footprop and tethers so can anyone recommend a large travel bag that will fit? Thanks

Was very confused as to what you are looking for??

I have 2 large extended rear-facing seats in the car, but they stay in the car, guess you mean a bag to take them on a plane or train or something??:wacko:

Yes, a travel bag to put my carseat in to travel with on a plane

Yes, a travel bag to put my carseat in to travel with on a plane

I would be worried about it getting damaged, you see the way the suitcases are all thrown around. Would it be going in a special hold area where it is looked after?

ellie27, apparently that's why it has to be in a protective bag and it is classed as fragile...yeah...Im doubtful too but I have no choice! Im going to Sweden and there you cannot hire car seats as they are so strict with the regs about child safety and rightly so. But if it gets damaged at least the airline is responsible so Ill just get them to replace it!!

Ive seen a few brands of bags on amazon but wondered if anyone can recommend one suited to a larger sized seat.

We took our Jane Matrix car seat and Jane Rider pushchair away with us to Turkey. I bought a double stroller bag from Kiddiecare.com to put our pushchair in and there was loads of room inside it to put extras ie blankets, our coats, cosytoes, toys, the hood and cover for the car seat etc. Our car seat didn't fit into a bag sitting up or laying down so it went into the hold uncovered the same as all the other car seats.
I have to say that all the pushchairs and car seats get looked after really well. At Gatwick the car seats go into the oversized baggage area (along with golf clubs) and they get taken to the aircraft seperately from the other baggage. The pushchair (and bag) we took with us through to the boarding gate. We packed the pushchair away in the bag and before going through the actual boarding gate. There was an area to leave the pushchairs and they then get taken to the aircraft and are loaded onto it last along with the car seats. The same happened when it came to leaving Antalya.
On our arrival back at Gatwick I collected the car seat and pushchair at the oversized baggage collection area whilst my husband collected our suitcases. In Antalya the car seats and pushchairs came through the carousel with the cases.
One thing I'm glad that we also took with us was our Mamas and Papas baby carrier. It came in handy to put her in whilst we were walking through the airport when we left the aircraft and went through customs etc whilst we waited for the pushchair and cases.

This one... one of the reviews says it fits the britax evolva which is essentially the same seat just FF https://www.amazon.co.uk/Travel-Car...rseats/dp/B008RLT5VE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->