Travel insurance

lousielou

Mummy
Reaction score
I keep thinking of random questions to ask you guys!

Can anyone recommend good travel insurance that covers illness/medication relating to pregnancy? I'll be 25-27 weeks when we travel, and I know this sounds stupid but should I get the baby insured as well?? also, shoudl I take my notes away with me...?

:D

I'm not sure about the insurance, but I would say defo take your notes hun xxx

You need to make sure that your travel insurance covers pregnancy, i had great trouble finding one that covered me when i went away at the begining of Sept. If you get normal insurance and are not covered then they can refuse to cover you when your out there if something does happen.

Also you definatly need to take your notes with you hun, because if anything does happen they can refer to them for everything they do.

Are you flying? If so you need to check with your airline as they may need a GP written letter stating your fit to fly... i know i did and i was traveling at 20 weeks.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks guys - am going to call a broker today instead of faffing about getting online quotes. Have arranged a note from GP too :D

i had travel insurance at 14 weeks gone, i dont know who with as OH arranged it and ive asked him but he cant rememeber :dohh:
but said it was a normal company, but he rung them instead of doing it online and explained blah blah and they covered me!!
Give a few places a ring im sure youll get some cover :D

M&S covered me when i was 29 weeks
make sure you have a doctors fit to fly note ( nobody ever asked to see mine though :roll: and take your MAT notes as well
I just called them rather than do it on line
Someairlines don't like you flying after a certain time as well so might be best to check that out as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->