travel sys prams

sam76

Mummy to George & Louie
Reaction score
hello has anyone seen any good travel system prams, i want one that has a full lie down in it, i like the gracos, but would like a few options to look at, any ideas will help xxxxxxxxxx:shrug:

theres quite a few. You're probably best off going to a shop such as toys r us, mothercare or mamas and papas to get a good idea of whats available that meets your needs and budget. They all have advisors to help you just watch they seem to be trying to push the Loola at mothercare. Personally we've got a mamas and papas herbie, so far so good.

yeah best trying them out they may look like what you want in pictures but its not till you actually use it when you realise you may have wanted something different id try some out in mothercare or something as it depends on your budget and if you need a car seat reversible seat rincover footmuff etc

i had a graco clio travel system with the option of the full lie down with the pram liner..love the pram colours, its easy to manouver etc but it doesnt fold down very well at all, its really bulky and the liner etc is a right pig to put together and dismantle, it takes ages so i wouldnt get one again!!

h x

I have a mamas and papas Pliko P3 and it is fantastic - has a pram mode or carry cot mode which are both lie flat - but to be honest tom held himself up really early and wanted to see the world so I put it is pushchair mode very quickly.

I also bought a fully flat stroller suitable from birth and it just isnt as good.

We have an Evenflo one, very similar to Graco

icoo targo city is cool....it comes as a stroller and coverts into a carry cot too and u can put a car seat on it and its got loads of colours x x

i have left over the cosatto cabi travel system. hoping it's as good in day to day use as it was in the shop..... it has the carseat, pushchair seat and full lie-down flat pram option.

see here: https://www.cosatto.com/product-profile.php?id=003706

Hi there, budget is definitely the 1st consideration! I think generally most travel systems are over priced and many wont last very long to justify the money, so if you are on a tighter budget I would try ebay, there are many 2007 and even 2008 model travel sytems on there for slightly less money (although bear in mind it's recommended to buy a car seat from new).

Oh, and it's worth thining about your mode of transport like will you be on public transport a lot, or driving a lot or walking everywhere! That way you can get the right size and weight for how you use it.

After doing weeks of research on what I needed, I too went for the Cosatto Cabi like Tiggertea. It had the 'lie flat' pram/carry cot option, car seat, pushchair option for later - which you can have forward or rearward facing (great for eye contact and security for bubs), also most packages come with hood, rain cover, change bag, change mat, shopping basket, cosy toes and apron. It was also lightweight, stylish and had 4 wheels, which I seem to get on better with!!!

It's a minefield out there! Like others have said, it's really good to get a feel of them by visiting a store and having a 'push' around.

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->