Travel sytems, norton storm ltd vs jane rider

bagpuss5

Reaction score
Hi all, am on the hunt for my first travel system and the two named above have caught my eye. Anyone had either of these and able to give feedback? Or are there any others out there that are worth me taking a look at? :o)

hi hun, i'm looking at a silver cross and graco i love my bear if it helps? Sorry havent heard of your two xx

Attachments

• silvr cross travel system.png
    silvr cross travel system.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 120
  • graco travel system.png
    graco travel system.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 124
I havent had either and never even heard off a Norton one before lol!! But had i 3 Jane's for DS2 and loved them, fab buggys, strudy, well made, lovely to push, all fabrics came off to wash, def recommend Jane brand.:thumbup:

I saw someone walking around Brighton with the Norton Storm pram in the denim colour - it is gorgeous - it took me weeks of Internet searching and forum badgering to find it online!! Unfortunately nowhere near me stocks it so I couldn't go anywhere to try it out. But it looked great - really cosy and compact with a lovely style to it. I don't know a lot about the Jane Rider but it gets great reviews on 'which'!! X

NOWERE stocks the norton, i have called every stockist in southern eng then norton themselves

i really want the norton myself but untill i see it in real life i'm not prepared to fork out for it so atm the rider is also winning for me with the transporter carry cot

pity nobody had a norton

I'm getting the Jané Rider Matrix Pram & Pushchair Travel System in Molten Red :happydance:

Hi I was interested in the 3 wheel jane system slalom pro its is so cute, doesnt seem to get good reviews but cannot find anyone near me who stocks it for me to try. I like them tho.

Hi I was interested in the 3 wheel jane system slalom pro its is so cute, doesnt seem to get good reviews but cannot find anyone near me who stocks it for me to try. I like them tho.

I have had 2 of them, loved them. Seat unit is great size and nicely padded, lovely to push it glides along great for around town or rough terrain. Would def recommend it :thumbup:

I think we are getting a norton. Saw them at the Babyshow and loved them. For those who want to know stockists. Here is their website with stockists listed on there.

https://www.kleverkids.co.uk/

ami were abouts do you live??

i know i shop in poole has one in

Thanks for your replys, went viewing prams yesterday & the Norton certainly looks a good buy, good quality and great value for everything that is included in the package.

The Jane is certainly still a contender though, although a little pricey with all the add ons, quite like the lie flat car seat... Also the new model out next month looks nice, the Trider!

The Bebecar also caught my eye, oh dear, decisions decisions, good fun looking though! x :happydance:

Have been out today checking out the Jane range. I was initially considering the Rider and the Slalom Reverse but after seeing the Trider online and discussing it with two sales people who have seen it, I have decided to go for that one. It seems to tick all my boxes thankfully.

Have been out today checking out the Jane range. I was initially considering the Rider and the Slalom Reverse but after seeing the Trider online and discussing it with two sales people who have seen it, I have decided to go for that one. It seems to tick all my boxes thankfully.
Hi lisa, yes I think the trider is the one! The lie flat car seat / carry cot seems really practical. Are you going for the matrix light combo or the one with carry cot too? The matrix seems to do everthing needed & simplifys things a litttle.. X

Oooo I'm going to get a Jane. I'm going to wait and see the Trider but so far I love the Rider but could be tempted with a slalom as they are less than £100 on ebay!

The matrix is the major draw for us, it looks so comfy

Thanks for your replys, went viewing prams yesterday & the Norton certainly looks a good buy, good quality and great value for everything that is included in the package.

The Jane is certainly still a contender though, although a little pricey with all the add ons, quite like the lie flat car seat... Also the new model out next month looks nice, the Trider!

The Bebecar also caught my eye, oh dear, decisions decisions, good fun looking though! x :happydance:

were did you view the norton??

were did you view the norton??
Expecting baby in mansfield, notts is where I veiwed the norton, a bit far from Dorset. Some good deals out there on the net though if you don't have a local store. :thumbup:

Hhhmmm I'm not actually too keen on the Matrix Light so I'll be going for the pushchair, Transporter carry cot and Strata car seat. I can see the attraction off the Matrix Light but prefer getting the two seperately.

Hhhmmm I'm not actually too keen on the Matrix Light so I'll be going for the pushchair, Transporter carry cot and Strata car seat. I can see the attraction off the Matrix Light but prefer getting the two seperately.
Yep I suppose you can't beat having the two options seperate but if we were to try and use the lie flat as much as poss not sure we would make use of the car seat hmm not sure, think we need to check the jane options out more closly as we had a very general look at a lot of makes the other day! :winkwink:

can anyone give feedback on the matrix light? :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"