Travel sytems, norton storm ltd vs jane rider

Haven't got an in use opinion but from my play around in the shop I loved it especially the fact that it would do both sitting and lying down plus there's a couple of positions in between if baby gets reflux or something.

Thanks for your replys, went viewing prams yesterday & the Norton certainly looks a good buy, good quality and great value for everything that is included in the package.

The Jane is certainly still a contender though, although a little pricey with all the add ons, quite like the lie flat car seat... Also the new model out next month looks nice, the Trider!

The Bebecar also caught my eye, oh dear, decisions decisions, good fun looking though! x :happydance:

were did you view the norton??
Expecting baby in mansfield, notts is where I veiwed the norton, a bit far from Dorset. Some good deals out there on the net though if you don't have a local store. :thumbup:

it is a bit far, i am not prepared to buy the pram without seeing it, due to the fact i have a small car (its a ka, now you try getting a pram in there)

not only that but i do a lot of walking, about ten miles a day, and i'm not sure if the norton could withstand that, i have no view of getting a lightweight stroller in a few months either, this pram will be from birth till 3yrs ish

If your still wondering I have been using the Jane rider with the matrix light for about a year now and I will be upgrading to the trider! I love it, the matrix light has been a godsend when she was young and would cry I could easily turn round from the front and give her a dummy in fact I fed her a bottle like this when my husband was driving once as we were on the motorway but also when we were out and unexpectedly we had to give someone a lift we could easily put it in as a normal car seat. It's been invaluable. The pushchair itself is roomy and comfortable and the pram is very manoeuvrable. Also it is so easy to fold down its unbelievable, I would walk up to my car and see someone really struggling with their pram and all the attachments that usually come with them and taking the seat off etc I would have folded mine down and be in the car driving off and they would still be faffing around with their prams. Also the higher seat position is so good for your back when lifting baby in and out or as they get older as its tall enough to sit at most tables for feeding. I really love it and could not recommend it enough, don't hesitate as you will not be disappointed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->