• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

$ tree evap experts

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey ladies! I have been compulsively testing for ovulation while on bcp. First month, I Oed and was pretty sure I had a cp. This pack, I got my lh surge and a couple days of temp rise before my temps dropped down and stayed low. For the past three days, my tests have been all over the place. Flashing smiles, no ferning, a lot of cvs positive opks, inconsistent $ tree opks... I am a poas addict so transferred all that energy into opks lol.

Anywho yesterday at what FF thinks is 8dpo I used a $ tree test in the afternoon. Neg. This morning, did another but forgot to check for an hour and saw this. Pic is yesterday and today.

My fear is if it is positive I was on bcp and my temps are LOW. Thanks for the input.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 33
Do you have a history of BCP failing you? I know that when I thought I was pregnant on BCP my Dr. said there's no harm to the baby and I could continue taking it until we figured it out.

Do you have a history of BCP failing you? I know that when I thought I was pregnant on BCP my Dr. said there's no harm to the baby and I could continue taking it until we figured it out.

Thank you for responding. No, I don't. Bcp has always worked. My first pregnancy I was on bcp, but I was taking antibiotics when I fell. The brand I am on now has the same ingredients as the one I took age 15-23.

I took another test just now and it was neg. I just have too much time on my hands. I don't go back to work until the fourth x.x

I never got pregnant on BCP, not even after six rounds of antibiotics and three rounds of steroids in six months. I was on Ortho-Novum 777 for almost 13 years. I had two scares when I skipped a breakthrough bleed. Pregnancy tests were always negative but Dr. also confirmed that BCP wouldn't hurt in the first few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"