Trees 2020

jay92

Reaction score
Oh so a thing happened :-k

I put the tree up against other half's advice :xmas13::xmas9:

Not even ashamed of myself

Xoxo

Screenshot_20201117_213602_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Screenshot_20201117_213556_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Thank you ladies, I'm in search of a new tree skirt:xmas3:

Throw me some recommendations if you have any pleaseee

Xxx

Got to say ladies I was a little surprised none of you had yours up already lol, I was defo late to the party this year. Can't wait to see everyone's this year xxx

I keep meaning to look for a tree skirt. We had a lovely Hessian one a few years back and it's been lost somewhere.

I don't want the traditional red or anything sparkly. Our theme is woodland so something that looks natural. I like the wicker looking ones actually so may look for one of those x

I keep meaning to look for a tree skirt. We had a lovely Hessian one a few years back and it's been lost somewhere.

I don't want the traditional red or anything sparkly. Our theme is woodland so something that looks natural. I like the wicker looking ones actually so may look for one of those x

Ohh can't wait to see your tree xx

That sounds great!

Ohh a wicker basket type one would look amazing with your Theme !

Love your tree Jay and your hanging Mickey :) Mine won't be up til after 6th but I know plenty of people locally who have them up already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->