Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Congratulations! Really pleased for you, really hoping this will be my month too! :dust:

Debgreasby, how quick did you get that ticker made?? I'm very impressed!!

How are you feeling hun?

Has it sunk it yet? Have you told DH?

Mine has started calling me "chunky monkey" already - he's very sweet.

I feel fine to be honest, boobs are a bit tingly, but other than that, all quiet on the symptoms!

DH was with me when i tested, but i don't think it sunk in till we were playing with our youngest and he said" OOh Jasmine you're going to be a big sister!"
and we both burst into tears lol!

Lol at "chunky monkey".

My DH is just happy that i have to do all the driving over Christmas again lol!

lol at you doing all the xmas driving!

I've already had OH realise that all in the wine in the house is now for him -- so he poured himself a glass to celebrate at lunch time!! :haha:

This is our first, so we're both very excited. :happydance: I planned a really sweet way to tell him, and even got him a card, but in the end I just ran into the bedroom waving it and told him!!
I'm crap at keeping secrets, how am I going to keep this one from everyone??

I know what you mean! I'm gonna tell my best mate tomorrow, but not telling kids or family (hopefully) for a couple of weeks, especially as i have tested so early!

Congrats ladies on your BFP's! Could you add me to the list for the 18th? Thanks x

Hi ladies

Can you add me to this months :bfp:.... I'm trying not to get excited as have had 2 mc's already... the last being on 29th Aug. I haven't seen the :witch: yet and I know this is naughty as you are supposed to wait at least one cycle...

I'm off to the 1st Trimester again.... fingers crossed that I won't be back too soon..

Good Luck everyone!!

:dust:

The witch got me this morning....I am listed under October 1st please put my un-wanted BFN next to my name ! Good luck to all the ladies with their BFP I wish you a h/h 9 months. :)

There seems to be two seperate october testing threads going on... is there a way to combine so that we can get an accurate count of all the October results? Congrats girls!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi, newbie here. :) Can you please put me down for testing on 27th October. :) Thanks so much ! Good luck to all pregnancies & all TTC !

Still no symptoms over here :( With the exception of sore boobs because ive been touching them so much

Please add me to the .........................

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:happydance::happydance:

loads of :dust: to you girls just a footstep behind me, Good Luck !!

COME ON PINKANDFLUFFY I'M WAITING !!!!!!

There seems to be two seperate october testing threads going on... is there a way to combine so that we can get an accurate count of all the October results? Congrats girls!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm stalking pretty much anywhere I can to get accurate Oct numbers and updating the JuneBugs Testers thread. I update the number in the title each time too! :)

Twinmad - Feel free to snipe any of my stalked :bfp:s! :)

Still no symptoms over here :( With the exception of sore boobs because ive been touching them so much

I do the same thing and sometimes I can't tell if its part of the symptoms or if its me that made them sore:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->