Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

I will keep u posted about mine, if no af tomo will get a test :) xoxox

The witch caught me:cry::cry:..Now onto next month..wishing thats my month!

you can take me off - m/c

thanks a bunch though xXx

gld... so so sorry lovey!!! life can be so cruel

you can take me off - m/c

thanks a bunch though xXx

I been there to with multiple m/c and I want you to know that it will all be okay... I will keep you in my prayers :hugs:

Hey I was down for 5th October but she got me good on Friday..... xxx

Well, BFN for me this morning and AF due today or tomoz.... :cry:

loobi: So sorry I cannot be your POAS buddy. Just now I went to bathroom, there was some blood on my pants. So the witch is arriving early... I hope you will get your BFP when you do test. I will be praying for you.

Twinmad, thanks for all your support. Please stick the ugly witch next to my name. Thanks again.

:dust: to all of you

I can't believe I actually get to say this... but please put :bfp: beside my name!!! I have had 2 positive FRER tests so far and I'm three days late!!

Congrats Jrbear - a H&H 9 months :hugs:

congrats JrBear , im a day late, even tho my ticker below for some reason hasnt updated to 1 of 28 days lol werid, was gona get a test today but im gona wait till tomorrow (tues) see if i come on tonite or tomorrow ,if not get a test.
Congrats bfp people so far and gd luck the rest of u :D xoxox

Please mark me down for testing on 10/14! thanks!

can you please add me to the 18th testers ...Thanks for dowing this :)

witch got me yesterday - can you put me back down for testing on the 30th please... yes, I will get to test again in October

ah nibbler... well, maybe we can be buddies next time, cos i am in bits with pains.,, and i mean in bits..... so the old bag is on her way here too... lots of love...

hey nibbler... join us in the pumpkin patch.....

I felt her coming... the damn :witch: got me! :sad2: I guess i wont be around for awhile. We wont be able to save up enough money for another try at AI until the spring! I'll be back closer to then... thanks for all your support girls! Good luck to those still waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"