Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Hey I get to be on this one again! lol Can you put me down for October 27th!

ah mommy...am so sorry the :witch: got you... she is an old baggage isnt she??? she on her way to me here also...grrrrrrrrrr

Hi all, I can't believe I am about to post this.... I got my BFP last sunday 27th! Am now 5 weeks 1day......so nervous but excited. TTC #2 for 13 months. Congrats to everyone else on your BFP's!xx

Hey guys what do you think I expect the witch to come around the 9th I took a test today and got :BFN:what yall think was it too early or is the witch on her way? I used a dollar store test...

I got my :bfp: this morning! 10 dpo! I was shocked.

I hope to see everyone else with :bfp: to join me!

:dust::dust::dust:

Congrats on the most recent :bfp:'s!

Ms. Angeliah, It's still early. I hope you get good news soon.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to all the new :bfp:s I pray the little beanies stick and you all have a H&H 9months.

To those the old :witch: caught, have a glass of :wine: and entertain her one more time but on her way out, warn her sternly not to return for another 9 months :hug:

Hi ladies i think i will be testing well the main test on the 14th so count me in :) xx

congrats 2 all the BFPs xxxx

:hi: Becci, FX for your :bfp: on the 14th babes :hugs:

Can I add another one to the tally...BFP yesterday, due date June 10th!:happydance:

:happydance: Nellis10, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS babe.... wish u a H&H 9months

Looks like the :witch: is going to get me :(
Temp plummeted to the coverline - see you in November

Looks like the :witch: is going to get me :(
Temp plummeted to the coverline - see you in November

Oh no babe, it's not over until she shows her face so FX for you babe....keep us posted

Still no :witch: but lots of AF symptoms... :growlmad: can't she just come and put me out of my misery??? :cry:

Hey, thought I'd update and ask a question...

After my faint BFP at 10 dpo I have had two more BFPs at 11 and 12 dpo, so it looks like this one might be a keeper!

However the line on the FRER was the same today at 12dpo as yesterday at 11dpo, does that mean that the Hcg is not going up? Should I be worrying or is a line still a line?

Thanks guys.

No AF for me yet, temps are still up BUT got a BFN - so I guess Im out.....:cry:

Cjane, congrats on the bfp!! If the line doesn't get darker the day after your bfp it does not mean bad news. A line is a line! Wait about 2 to 3 days and then test again to see the darker lines. It's when you get a bfp and then a bfn a few days later that is not good news. No worries hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->