Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Well, I have a tentative :bfp:!!! :yipee:

I thought the trigger shot wasn't leaving my system and I was getting false positives, but my lines are getting slightly darker (and the shot should be gone by now)! I'm really hoping this one sticks as I can't deal with another early loss. I have bloodwork tomorrow and Friday to confirm. FX I'll be back posting that it is definite.... I'll keep you posted!

Cjane, congrats on the bfp!! If the line doesn't get darker the day after your bfp it does not mean bad news. A line is a line! Wait about 2 to 3 days and then test again to see the darker lines. It's when you get a bfp and then a bfn a few days later that is not good news. No worries hun!!

Not strictly true - I had 3 BFP then a WEEK of BFN (even on the Dr's one!) and a week later the BFPs started again and now I have my 7mo old daughter!

Think I'm on the other June thread but stick me down for Oct 23rd anyways (if I can hold off POAS that long!)

Very faint BFP today :happydance: I'll confirm tomorrow with FMU, it's only 12dpo, so hopefully it'll get darker

I thought the trigger shot wasn't leaving my system and I was getting false positives, but my lines are getting slightly darker (and the shot should be gone by now)! I'm really hoping this one sticks as I can't deal with another early loss. I have bloodwork tomorrow and Friday to confirm. FX I'll be back posting that it is definite.... I'll keep you posted!

Congrats HHP :happydance:

What type of tests do you use? Do you think dollar store tests are accurate?

Yay for BizyBee and Zenn-Jenn :happydance: huge congrats for your :bfp:s.... Here's to a H&H9 months and I pray the little beanies stick and those line get darker the next time you POAS :hugs:

Tons of :bfp: :dust: to the rest of you still waiting

i have a tentative :bfp: too...... 11 dpo today, so the lines are very faint, and the test were :bfn: yesterday, so i am scared.. but i did 2 internet cheapies and a frer all three had defo lines on them

i actually in shock......and sooooooo scared

I'm out for this month, I'm afraid :( AF got me on Sunday, although it is very light.

:cry: I couldnt wait to POAS so i did a CB Digi on fri! BFN!! then i thought if i was pg it may be to early so i held on till this morning to do a FRER and yet another BFN! Im so disappointed, the witch hasnt got me yet but she probably on her way!

OH called this afternoon as he is away to sea atm and knew i was testing today! I so wanted to tell him it was good news, and he just said never mind hopefully we will have an amazing christmas pressie this year!

All i want for christmas is a :bfp: !!

Congrats to all you lucky peeps!!

:dust:

^^ I'm gonna have that in my head all day now "All I want for Christmas is a b..f..p.. a b.f.p. yes a b.f.p..." lol

What type of tests do you use? Do you think dollar store tests are accurate?

Hi, I used the dollar store tests and FRER. From my experience, the FRER typically detect a lower level of HCG, but the dollar store tests do work. They aren't as dark as the FRER and it's harder to see the progression from day to day, but they help when you're a POAS addict! :)

I used the dollar store tests too (New Choice). I wasn't really worried about getting a false positive, the only worry would be whether I'd get a false negative. I figure it's fairly simple chemistry, The only reason the others are so expensive is brand recognition, and people associating price with quality. That said, if I knew I were only going to test once a cycle I'd probably have bought a more expensive brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->