Triage nurse for blood results????

MamaLlamaHere

Reaction score
I had blood tests last week since they couldn't see baby on abdominal ultrasound. I called today to check on the results as advised by my nurse practitioner. Whoever answered said they would have a triage nurse call me back. Does that mean something bad???? Or is that protocol? Please help. I'm freaking out!

I assume that is probably protocol. Good luck hun! They didn't do an internal ultrasound?

It's just protocol hun no worries. I've talked to the triage nurse a lot during all of my pregnancies and none of it was bad. Triage nurse is the nurse that's on call and able to look at your medical records. The person you talked to at the front desk has no medical experience.

I'm curious as well, did they not do a vaginal ultrasound?

Last edited:
The receptionists at my GP are not medically trained to read blood test / scan results . We always have to speak to the nurse ! Good luck

No. My nurse practitioner ordered a vaginal but she only did abdominal :( she was kind of hateful as well. She acted like she didn't care. I have to go back friday for a vaginal ultrasound, hopefully by a different tech.. praying I see a growing bean. I'm only 6 or 7 weeks along.

Sorry about the nurse's attitude :( Good luck for your ultrasound :)

Good luck with the ultra sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"