• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Tried everything, What's Next?

Tnw2595

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have made a few posts on here over the last year or so, but rarely get responses, but I'm writing again in the hopes that I may get some help this time.

I've had recurrent early miscarriages/chemical pregnancies almost every month for the last year and a half. The last few months I have been getting closer to achieving a successful pregnancy (even got my first very obvious positive on an FRER a couple of months ago!).

This month I got the strongest implantation pains I have ever had since starting ttc after changing my protocal to extra high progesterone, bromelain supplements, selenium, brazil nuts, walnuts, and various other vitamins. I got a shadow of a line on a pregnancy test that same day. It is now 4 or 5 days later and the lines don't seem to be much darker, if at all. I think we can all guess how this one is going to go, unfortunately.

I've tried everything from Royal Jelly and mega doses of progesterone, to low-carb, low-sugar diet and what feels like a million supplements. The one thing I haven't tried is Vitex (and other extremely hormone altering supplements), in fear that it may make estrogen dominance worse.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do next?

P.S. We have been working with a sperm donor the last couple of cycles to improve the likelihood of healthy embryos + I have been taking Royal Jelly & Ubiquinol (COQ10) for a few months now.

could be a possible uterine lining issue. I'd recommend red raspberry leaf tea and make sure you exercise and stay active. Sorry for you losses.

Thank you for your response. I have tried Red Raspberry Leaf Tea multiple times (it has only ever lengthened my cycles) and I try to walk every other day. I am also trying fertility yoga, so I'm hoping that helps in some way.

Was it pure red raspberry leaf tea or a combo? rlt isn't a hormonal herb and generally wont mess with you cycle.
now red clover can.

I actually used the ones in capsule form, so they were pure Red Raspberry Leaf. I read somewhere that it may have an estrogenic effect on the body, so that may be why they didn't do much for me (aside from taking my cycles from 23 days to 30).

I have been taking different supplements to help with my lining (there is no known issue, but just in case) which seems to have worked to some extent being that implantation was extremely strong and painful. At this point I'm wondering if my lining is not quite thick enough or if my efforts to combat estrogen dominance have been in vain (ironic, considering estrogen usually helps thicken the lining).

30 is a very normal length cycle 23 is actually pretty short. I'd much more recommend the tea made from the actual leaves over any other supplements.

Agreed! I think it would be much more difficult to achieve a pregnancy at all on a cycle length of 23 days. Thanks for your response!

You're welcome. Yeah with a 23 day cycle you're likely ovulating at cd 9 or 10 and that is probably not enough time to really mature an eggs. Generally 11 or 12 is way better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"