Trigger shot question

PD4

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm new to this forum as we are doing our first round of clomid this month. I o on my own but after 2 chemicals in 3 months doctor wanted to try to improve egg quality.
I had a positive opk last Monday, us on Tuesday with 5 good follicles biggest one measuring 3.2 cm (about 30mm) and got the trigger shot Wednesday. My question is, since I had a positive opk Monday I could have ovulated on my own from the time of my ultrasound on Tuesday to the time of my trigger. If I did o on my own would the trigger shot make me o a second egg? I hope I am making sense!
Thanks ladies!

I kind of wondered that too and cannot remember what me RE said -_-

From what the "plan" was on Friday AM.. I was supposed to do my trigger shot on 20 AUG but after they did my blood test my LH levels came back high (basically going to ovulate soon) we basically had to rush back to the doc to do the IUI that day... she told me once I got home to do the trigger shot. I had one 21MM, and two 15MM Follicles the AM of the 19th... hopefully the trigger maybe helped the other two grow giving me a greater chance. I am 4 Days Past my IUI day... :) We shall see!

Aww good luck to you ladies :hugs:

I had my IUI on the 18th. I was having a monitored Tamoxifen cycle. CD12 I had two follies at 19mm and 20mm and was also surging.. I got a call that afternoon to have the IUI the next day haha so had a bit of a rush as well..

I hope everything works for you both this cycle :dust:

Sorry it took me so long to reply! Hope the iui worked for you ladies! It can all be so confusing! When are you going to test?

Tam, so there is a chance you could have ovulated two eggs as well if the trigger can make you ovulate after you already did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->