Triphasic Chart and BFN? Anyone else POAS with AF due 5/9?

blushingpink

Reaction score
So... I think my chart is starting to look triphasic! FF hasn't said so yet, but my temps have gone up the past few days. I also have had creamy CM every day and more noticeable cramping the last several days (I usually have some type of cramping during the tww but not this noticeable). BUT, this IS my first cycle bbt charting and I usually have a myriad of symptoms during my tww period so I can just be fooling myself too... I've tested negative on FRER 9,10,11dpo and I'm feeling so discouraged :cry: Should I consider myself out or hang on to that small glimmer of hope? Statistics show ~50% of women get bfp by 11dpo. That's a discouraging number when you're 11dpo with a bfn :nope:

Anyone else a POAS-aholic and testing every day like me?? :shy:

My chart is attached, fyi!

:dust:

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 9
I should add that this is my first cycle charting bbt but not my first cycle ttc. I've had ~16 cycles (long irregular cycles) of going through this dreaded process of symptom spotting... Finally got my very first bfp 2 cycles ago and then had an early miscarriage :cry:

I've been spotting the last couple days and started cramping today, so AF will be visiting today. ::sigh:: I guess I'm on to another cycle! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->