Triphasic chart and now this??Please tell me Im not seeing things.

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
Im 10 DPO and my chart has gone triphasic...after going pee I noticed this...I small spot of pinkish brown discharge on the tp....its such a small amount but def noticable with the naked eye... Im so mad at myself for not taking more photos but trust me it was there and i have never ever seen anything like it in my 1 year/3months ttc.......is this what I think it is.....

Attachments

• ib1.jpg
    ib1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 30
  • ib2.jpg
    ib2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 21
The only spotting I got with this cycle was a very small brownish colored bit that only lasted about twelve hours after it started. It was 14dpo and on the day after my period should have started. I don't think that is could have been implantation though because I had already gotten a blazing BFP the day before I started spotting.

Your chart looks fantastic with what looks like an implantation dip 7dpo. If that is the case then you may be able to get at least a faint positive on a test today. Good luck!

Your chart looks awesome I'm def thinking your in with a chance! Let us know if you test:) xxx

FX for that BFp :) You've got all the signs! Have you tested?

Chart looks great! I've never had implantation bleeding with any of my pregnancies so I'm not much help there...

I'll be stalking to see the outcome for you this cycle! Hope you get your BFP!

Ahh your chart looks brill! FX, following this post! x

Tested tonight, hope you all get a good laugh out of this because I know i did, well GL to all of you, our journey is over, I absolutely cannot do this for one second more. To whoever reads this thread hereafter you can see that you can get absolutely every single symptom including a triphasic chart (compete with implant dip and pink wipe at 10 dpo) and still somehow manage to not be pregnant. Good luck you guys, youre stronger than i am.

Oh and just a side note also used on opk because those are always postive if you are pregnant too, and mine was negative as well.

Attachments

• FUNNYFUNNYJOKE.jpg
    FUNNYFUNNYJOKE.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 19
I'm really sorry the test was negative, I know how disappointing seeing a negative can be especially when you have symptoms and your chart looks good, it is possible though that its still a little early, I'm so not trying to get your hopes up in anyway but there are many that tested positive only when AF is late, also with my now 10 month old I tested with opks at 4 weeks pregnant and got a neg so they don't always show positive, sending you lots of love xxxxxx

That really sucks. No one is laughing. I'm quite sad actually. I think your chart looks amazing.

Game isn't over til the witch arrives! Not trying to give false hope but just wait a little longer, I know easier said than done.

Thank you!!! I'm super excited about it! Last dose tonight and then the waiting game. Oh boy!

Oh lovely, I'm so sorry. I don't think anybody here will be laughing at all. I know it's not much consolation but my previous cycle to this I was very similar - triphasic chart, implant dip (well so it looked like), spotting & a lot of symptoms and then it was a BFN. It's so horrible, our bodies can be very deceptive.

Be gentle with yourself. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->