Triphasic Chart but bfn at 14dpo???

BrendaJ

Reaction score
Good evening ladies, I have a very particular situation. I've never had a triphasic chart before... So I don't know what to think. I tested this AM @ 14 dpo and :bfn:?!?! Has anyone been in the same situation? If I were pregnant, wouldn't it have showed bfp already? I'm trying to hold on to hope, but its dwindling down to 0.

Wanted to add that the longest LP I've had is 14 days... So tomorrow I'll be officially late. I normally O on CD 18-21 but this month I ovulated early on CD 12. Even if I implanted late, shouldn't something show up by now!?

I'm in the exact same situation!!! I o'd on CD 14 which is unheard of for me! (I usually O around CD 20). And my longest charted lp was 12 days. I'm on 13 DPO and BFN.

Are you sure you did not ovulate on cd22....you may have ovulated later than u think

Hey Brenda! Your charts are always so dramatic, and this one's a real nail-biter! Praying you get your BFP! I wanna squint at some sticks if you get a chance to snap a pic. I hope you're doing well, and so happy for you that your family's all together.

Tasha- Implantation may have been a day or two later. Are you using a FRER?

Are you sure you did not ovulate on cd22....you may have ovulated later than u think

Agreed. I could, if there were opks and cramps and other data, say that second dip could be O. But going off of temps alone, I think you Oed CD22. FF only put crosshairs down because you had E cm down that day. Their advanced has gotten a little less discriminating in the past two months. I got crosshairs last cycle when I was clearly anovulatory.

Thank you ladies so much! I honestly believe FF is wrong! I do have notes on CD 18 & 19 stating I saw EWCM (I made sure to notate that plus cramping on those days since I wasn't going to enter CM info)!!! I didn't log it in because I didn't want to see dotted CH. but I'm going to go ahead and put it in and see what happens.

Hey Linza!! Yay, glad to see you here!! I'm not sure why, but I hate this drama, however, if you remember my last chart, it was up and down... This one just kept going up and since I was blindly believing FF I O'd I was going bananas,lol! I know I temp correctly, but once I get CH I try not to put CM and simply temp. If this cycle ends up being a bust, I'm going to do EVERYTHING from CM, OPK, and BBT.

I guess once I got CH I put all my faith on that... FF can make mistakes!

I put in the CM and TADA!!! Thanks ladies!!

@Tasha, FF can be wrong, but give it a couple of days and re-test. KMFX for you!

As for me, I guess I'm back in the 2ww but I'm just not feeling it.

Brenda: Your chart looks good now!! :thumbup: I hope this is your cycle!!!!

Linza: Thanks for your input! Yes, I used FRERs on 8, 10, and 11 DPO. I swore I saw the shadow of a line. I had no more tests, and DH thought I was crazy for staring at my FRERs all day, so he bought me a FRER digi, which I did this morning, and BFN. I always got early BFPs for my 3 other pregnancies, so I'm not that hopeful. But thanks! :flower:

Just to pop in...I didn't get a positive on a regular frer until 14dpo. I have a longer luteal phase (16-18 days) but it's not unheard of even with a regular luteal length. Digitals tend to be less sensitive. It's been 2 days since your last post...have you tested again? It looks like your O date switched by 2 days so you are now only just 14/15 dpo. The big spike looks promising.

Hi BrendaJ, did you test again? i am 14dpo but haven't tested yet.

Hope we get our BFP this time.

I tested this morning because according to my new O date, I am 11 dpo. Well, it was a BFN :nope:!! I'm so disillusioned but I'm ready to move on. I have 2, maybe 3 days at most, till AF shows. If she doesn't, I'll test again. FX'd for you ladies!

Tasha- Sorry the :witch: got you. You possibly had a very early chemical- that could be good because I've heard that pregnancy right after a chemical is pretty common! Lots of :dust: for this cycle!

Brenda- Your chart is beautiful with the adjusted CH! You still have a chance, keeping FX for you.

Just wanted to update that I am still hanging on. I will test probably on Saturday or Sunday. I'm expecting AF Saturday. All I can do is wait to see if my temp takes a nose dive tomorrow... FX'd it rises, lol.

My temp took a nosedive this morning. Guess AF will be here tomorrow-- maybe even later today. But I'm ready to begin a new cycle.

Thanks everyone for the help :)

Ladies, it's CD 1 for me :witch:. I am a lil' disappointed, but it was expected as soon as I saw my temp drop. I had a nice chart this go around. On to Cycle #2 in my TTC Journey. I wish you all the very best and thank you for all the support!!:hugs:

Lots and lots of baby dust to you this cycle!!! Praying that your BFP is just around the corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->