Triphasic chart??? Thoughts?

TexasRider

Mother of 1
Reaction score
So ladies I have been ttc for 18 months. I subscribe to a few threads and don't post a lot outside of those threads but I wanted to get outside opinions on my chart. It's down at the bottom of this post. Click on the small picture of it to see it bigger.

Anyway I have never had a chart like this FF said that it became triphasic after 9dpo. Does anyone have experiences with triphasic charts and BFPs? Or also BFNs? I have not tested yet since I do not want to be disappointed. Af will be due on Saturday.

Thanks!

Thanks- my charts usually always look pretty good but this one is exceptional. I've never had a triphasic chart. So I am anxious to see what happens

So this image is an overlay of my average temp for the past 6 months vs my cycle this month. Obviously this is triphasic chart is nowhere near my norm. I did the same thing for months Jan 2016-July 2016 vs this month and it looks very similar. If my temp is up again tomorrow I will be very tempted to test!

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 8
Fxd for a temp jump tomorrow. I really really hope this is your cycle!

So temp is still up at 14dpo. I have had 1 chart over the past 12 months that did not get a temp drop of doom on 14dpo. So if my temp tomorrow is still up I will test again. I did a curved frer on 13dpo and thought I could see something so I cracked the case open and I could see a second line and it looked like it had a pink tinge to it but idk for sure and once it's out of the case I'm not sure it's reliable

Well my temp dropped pretty good this morning so apparently I'm in that small percentage of women who can have a triphasic chart and not be pregnant. I was so hoping this was it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->