Triphasic chart...??

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So today I'm 11dpo... I noticed my temp went way up today.. Could this be the start of a Triphasic chart??? :)

So today I'm 11dpo... I noticed my temp went way up today.. Could this be the start of a Triphasic chart??? :)

Could be but you need more than one temp elevated to know for sure. Two more temps and you will know. Wonder why your temp went below baseline for so many days.

Yeah hoping it stays up.. I was taking antiboitics so that's why I discarded some temps... It didn't show a ovulation when I didn't discard those temps... Does it look like I ovulated?

Yeah hoping it stays up.. I was taking antiboitics so that's why I discarded some temps... It didn't show a ovulation when I didn't discard those temps... Does it look like I ovulated?

It's really hard to say when your temps are so incontinent and you don't use opk or fill in a lot of data. I don't have a past chart to go by. Sorry I am not much help at all.

None of my business... but just a question. Do you bd more than you chart? MD told us we needed to bd regularly to get the dead seman out and keep it healthy. Wish you the best.

Kind of looks like you might of ovulated later than you think. Like FutureBabyG said, it's hard to really distinguish your chart because you don't check cm or use opks. Dotted crosshairs on FF only mean that they "think" you may have ovulated on that day. I would give it a couple more days to see what your temps look like. FF might change your O day.

Btw, it's not good to go more than 3 days without baby dancing. Anything more than that is just going to have dead sperm as Future stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->