triphasic temp or sec LH Surge

ldomi

Reaction score
Hi ladies, this is my first time here and I have many questions and hoping to share the little i know about this journey. So like many of us , I have been charting and reading reading...lol..and I found a second spike on my bbt chart about 6 days DPO. (I'm now 23 dpo) Can anyone enlighten me as to the difference between a secondary lh surge or a triphasic chart?? Is there a difference? Thnks in advance.

can you post your chart?
I don't know anything about a secondary LH surge, but I doubt it would raise your temps. Triphasic is another level of higher temps, often due to pregnancy but not always.
Have you tested?

A secondary lh surge happens about a week after ovulation, and that causes your temps to drop a little. Triphasic is when your post O temps go even higher about a week after Oing. This usually tips people off that they are preggers, but you can have a triphasic chart without being preggers as well.

Can you post your chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4ebcbb

Sorry if I didn't share correctly, first time doing this ;)

It works!
It is hard to say if your chart is triphasic, as it is missing quite a few temperatures. It could be going up and down, or staying up - hard to say, but it looks promising anyways :)

Thnks for replying. I'm new at charting and I see temp rose three times this month so I'm just trying to figure out if that's normal. I also got a faint pos but it was a blue dye test so could be evap :(

Thnks for replying. I'm new at charting and I see temp rose three times this month so I'm just trying to figure out if that's normal. I also got a faint pos but it was a blue dye test so could be evap :(

Yes, it is normal. When are you going to test again?

Yes, it is normal. When are you going to test again?

I guess Saturday morning. I got two faint lines with target brand test today..lol

Woohoo sounds like congrats are in order :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->