Triphasic

Gypsy99

Reaction score
Is my chart triphasic? I was convinced I was out and thought my temp would be down yesterday but nope right up and again this morning. I'm cramping, sore back, sensitive nipples. So convinced I was out don't want to test. Waiting until the weekend.

Most certainly looks triphasic. The dip looks promising too. Very pretty looking chart indeed. Good luck testing. If that was my chart i would have done a hundred tests by now :haha:

I don't put a lot of stock into triphasic charts. I was only charting for two of my bfp cycles and they were both erratic temps jumping up and down and zig and zag the whole way through lol. BUT what does look promising is the fact that your temps are still super high at 13/15dpo. The reason I say possibly 13 is that dip at what is marked 2dpo makes me wary of your crosshairs unless you typically get a fall back rise. But I only see the one chart Fxed!

But yes it is triphasic sorry lol. forgot that was the actual question. You have your pre-o, post-0, a dip and then even higher temps :)

Most certainly looks triphasic. The dip looks promising too. Very pretty looking chart indeed. Good luck testing. If that was my chart i would have done a hundred tests by now :haha:

Yep. Sames :)

How have you not tested yet?! You have will power of steel. But yes it is triphasic, get testing! How long is your luteal phase normally?

Littlefishy, i was going to ask the exact same thing. That's a pretty chart.

Thanks for the replies. I'm holding out because I feel everything has been against me these cycles! Every sign etc ends up being nothing so waiting for thursday because I will be properly overdue then. Lol on calling my chart pretty though!

FF originally picked up day 15 as O day too but as I've entered all my details in it's moved back to day 13. I don't know how long my luteul phase is usually. Just my cycles range 27-30 days :).

Innnteresting mine is 12/13 days. The average is like 12-14 from what I have seen. So things are looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->