Triplets!

Nataliexx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
Had my first ultrasound today at 5 weeks and 3 days
They saw 3 sacs
The biggest one was measuring 5 weeks and 3 days and 8mm
The two smaller ones were measuring around 4 weeks 6mm and 5mm.
I'm in complete shock!
I get another ultrasound in two weeks to check the babies growth as no heart beats were seen just yet.
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab290/Natalieenaxx/DA9A9DFE-2DF9-4F8B-8086-A800D4DFB0BA.png

Omg congrats. I would be petrified that's a true rarity.

Oh wow!! Congratulations!!! :D
I had my first scan yesterday, I'm around 4+4 only one though haha
I also have another scan booked in for two weeks time :)

Wow congrats hun how amazing triplets :) xxxxx

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations and good luck xxx

Amazing news congratulations wow 3! I think I can see a yolk sac in the little one. Did you have a yolk sac in the bigger just out of interest. I had an early scan at around 5 weeks 3 days and had gestational sac measuring same as your big one at 8.3mm plus a yolk sac but no embryo. The sonographer thought I was earlier than 5 weeks and 3 days maybe 4.5 to 5? weeks!

Congratulations! It is very good they they each have their own sac. :)

On wow! Congrats!! Did you have any idea that was coming or was it a big surprise? 🎉🎊

Amazing news congratulations wow 3! I think I can see a yolk sac in the little one. Did you have a yolk sac in the bigger just out of interest. I had an early scan at around 5 weeks 3 days and had gestational sac measuring same as your big one at 8.3mm plus a yolk sac but no embryo. The sonographer thought I was earlier than 5 weeks and 3 days maybe 4.5 to 5? weeks!

They found the yolk sac in the bigger one just the small ones are to early just yet. But I'm sure I see something in in too :)

Amazing, thanks for sharing your scan too! Huge congratulations! Xxx

Yeah sure I can see a yolk sac in that little one to the right xx

There is another pic
Of the bigger sac with the yolk sac :)
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab290/Natalieenaxx/8971C1A3-9AEB-4585-BFEB-62A1152838AD.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->