Tripped last night... need positive stories

Lues

Reaction score
All right ladies.... so I don't usually post questions only wanting one type of response, but I will be totally honest in saying that I really only want positive reinforcement this time. ;-)

So I'm 10DPO today. Last night, (we have some construction going on in the house) I tripped. Fell down fairly hard, bruised my leg. :wacko:

Didn't fall on my stomach or anything (not even on my ass actually, I fell really weird... on my leg... which MAY have even provided a bit of suspension, lol).

But of COURSE, I'm now going... "oh geez, did I just mess up implantation??!"

So if you could just tell me that it won't... that'd be great. :blush:

I don't have any personal experience or anything but I find it very doubtful that you would mess up implantation with your fall :) I wouldn't stress about it at all! Hope you didn't bang your leg up to hard!

I think of the women who do insanely physical jobs or sports. If they manage to get pregnant, I'm sure your fall couldn't have hurt anything :)

I fell about a month before I found out I was pregnant with my oldest and the day I found out I was pregnant (at 16 weeks) I was in an awful accident involving a tractor trailer (i t -boned him) and went on to have a normal pregnancy.. And now have a 16 year old. And at about 4 weeks with my second daughter I wasn't paying attention while pushing my oldest on a swing and got a pretty good blow right to the lower abdomen.. And everything was fine.. She is now 13. Our bodies are made a lot more protective then one would think. Take a deep breath everything will be ok.

Thanks so much ladies!

3 years of TTC, fertility treatments, IUI and a miscarriage will make you go crazy about everything! Lol.

Sorry to hear about your accident jalilma! But I appreciate you sharing your story with me to help my brain relax. ;-)

I tripped and fell while running in my tww with my son. I was in a field and didn't see a hole in the ground that was covered in grass, ran right in it and fell.

I rode horses during the tww while I was pregnant with my DS (I actually didn't know it at the time because we weren't trying, plus I had just started BC, or I wouldn't have been doing it in the first place) and if all the jostling from trotting and cantering didn't shake up the egg too much to implant, I highly doubt a small fall would do anything. I'm sure you will be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->