True Stories: Google Baby??

M

MILF2011

hmmmm Not sure about this programme! It's kinda inhumane.:wacko:

I'm watching! It's generally just making me feel sad. They are basically buying children.:growlmad:

About Indian surrogates and baby production. I.e egg and sperm donors. It's on more4 now x

What's wrong with surrogacy/sperm/egg donating? :shrug:

Nothing at all. But In this program they are in a way 'renting a womb' by paying poor Indian women to carry the children for money. People are making businesses out of it. It's really sad.

im watching it too.....not sure what to think of it either........i dont like the indian woman running the "clinic" in India shes heartless....The poor Indian women dont seem to have much of a choice! :( x

oh my god it gets worse!!!!!!!! The delivery of that baby was horrific!!! ahhhh x

Sorry to say but this isnt a new thing! Some countries it isnt uncommon for people to sell their organs (one kidney, part of a liver, etc). In the US woman can get paid to "donate" their eggs for $10,000. Low income areas often have plasma donation centers too. When I was in college I had alot of friends who did this for beer or rent money. I havent seen the show, but the idea behind it is something that has been going on for years. I have heard of people selling their own children, so I guess this isnt all that far-fetched. Definately terrible that people feel they have to go to these extremes to support their families. I am betting they dont get all that much money out of it, that they are forced into it and some head of the company is making the profits.

I decided not to watch it as it will probably upset me and I'm not in the mood for that because I'm feeling cheerful and happy at the moment.

I think the fact that this kind of thing happens all the around the world and seems to be 'normal' in some places doesn't mean we shouldn't be upset about it. I think it's a horrible thing to treat a woman like that and then the people running the bussiness get rich while these poor women probably get just enough to be able to survive. It's heartless and disgusting. I'm all for surrogacy and sperm/egg donors as long as it's done in a humane way to make a baby, not to make a profit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->