Truly NTNP

BAW

Reaction score
So we have truly been NTNP, our philosophy is whatever is meant to happen will happen. And there has been nothing for three months. Now this month I am currently three days late, keep feeling slightly crampy but not like af is coming and my lower abdomen is terribly bubbly, it is the weirdest feeling ever. I am crazy tired and my lower back is ridiculously sore. Haven't tested yet, but only because I don't want it to be negative. I am never late, if anything it's a day or two early every month. I've done a fair share of research and every site has something a little different to say. Does anyone else have a good site that they have found to be accurate for early pregnancy symptoms? I also don't want to waste the money on a negative hpt.
Side note: a pregnant girl at work came to me on Monday and told me she had a dream that I told her I was pregnant lol. It's silly but I guess you never know.

The thing is, early pregnancy symptoms are different from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy. Mine was really sore nipples and some cramping. Go to a Dollar Store and buy a $1 test; if you're already late it should give you a pretty accurate result without spending a lot on a test like FRER. :flower:

I agree with kitteh Kat, although there are a million possible signs and symptoms: I have a lot of those signs for af and some months they change. Some months I am 100% certain I am pregnant! But alas no. I personally would take a test, that is unfortunately the only true way to find out. There are super cheap tests on e-bay, you can get 20 for $10 depending on your location. (I hear you should wait until you are late to use them though because they aren't sensitive. Ive also heard of women double checking positive results with high quality name brand tests.)

Hope this helps!

I broke down and bought a test and it was blatantly positive :happydance:

Congrats, hun!! The best Easter present - hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and an easy birth! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->