Truth or Myth?

Layla

Reaction score
How true is it that partners can take on pregnancy symtoms for the woman?

Is it just an old wifes tale or can it really happen?

Jase has put on weight, got headaches, been tired, felt sick and now is arsey as hell! he has more hormones than me!!!

but if i tell him it makes him worse and i get it in the neck.

Coinsidence? or can it really happen do you think?

x

I think it can happen.
Rob told me years ago when his best friend was in labour for each child he got sympathy pains

Gav gets headaches when i get them ....

I belive it i think ...

xxx

my dad allegdly used to get cravings for fish and chips at random times!!
Either sympathy or greedy bugger :)

I believe it!

Dale has put on weight, gets sore backs when i do, has heartburn and craves strange food at all hours of the night!

x
shame they cant feel labour!

Maybe thats whats up with my bloke then... except he's in a permanent arse all the time. :(

Jase is working away now till Thursday, so i get some peace and quiet, its now a nag free zone! lol

x

I don't believe it ... Mainly because if I do my OH will always be ill :rofl:

I reacon its true with Kai Mark put loads of weight on we were both little fatties, part from he lost his after Kai was born i never, lol and also he was sick quite a few times, this time hes been a right miserable fook, but then i think thats just him now misery arse!
xx

just found this..

'Some men experience pregnancy symptoms, too. Men have been known to get nauseous, experience some type of food craving and gain weight during their partner's pregnancy.'

at least i know im not imagining it then, Jase is pregnant lol

x

Lmfao always thought he was an odd one lol ...

due on the same date layla???

xxx

I believe it. My OH often becomes sick after being around me for the entire day. When he is feeling ill, I suddenly feel much better. He seems to take on all of my cramping, back pain and nausea. No complaints here.

The other day I was hoping it would happen again, but alas, I was stuck with the symptoms and moody as anything!:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->