trying after a loss of baby UPSET

bina girl

Reaction score
hello friends ,,,, i had premature baby last yr who had passed trying again to conceive after a yr gap,,,,,, am so scared of getting pregnant again which am trying hard to conceive soon.
am taking folic acid pregnacare and aspirin...... i am also taking clomid which will be starting first cycle of 50 mg from this week,,,,
any suggestions of getting pregnant soon :) i m afraid i may not have premature baby again.
i hope clomid works for me am UPSET dunno how to keep myself relax i cant keep myself relax.

Hi bina girl. I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby and hope that your next pregnancy and birth are the most boring of events. If you're not already you can start charting your basal body temperature and watching your secondary fertility signs like cervical fluid and position. Knowing this information can help you narrow down about when you ovulate so you can optimize your egg catching attempts :) .

Hello! So sorry for your loss! :-(

I agree with SweetPotato, the best thing you can do at this point is to start charting your fertility so that you can be aware of what's going on with your body. Did your doctor tell you what caused the premature labor last time so that you can take measures to avoid it this time around?

Prayers are going up for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"