Trying After Laser Ablation

Kay_

Reaction score
Happy to announce that we will be trying again in about a month or so. I am almost fully recovered from my laser ablation treatment (for abnormal cervical cells). Just looking for tips and/or things I can do/try to help conceive for the next month-ish.

Thanks ladies!! :happydance:

Hello just wanted to say I am glad I saw your thread. I also had the laser stuff done about 2 years ago now and I have been wondering if it would affect tcc at all?
Good luck with your tcc 😊😊😊 x

Hello just wanted to say I am glad I saw your thread. I also had the laser stuff done about 2 years ago now and I have been wondering if it would affect tcc at all?
Good luck with your tcc ������ x

Sorry, I am only seeing this now!

I've done a lot of research before and after getting my laser surgery (for abnormal cervical cells) and there is little to no chance of it effecting my fertility. I made sure to ask my GYN before she did the surgery as well and told me there was nothing to worry about. I waited a few weeks after my surgery before having intercourse as she instructed. I'm still waiting to get my first period since the surgery. I've read of some other ladies that DTD and ended up pregnant just 3 weeks after surgery!:winkwink: I'm still taking my temperature every morning to see if my ovulation days are not being thrown off or anything weird happening with my system since surgery..nothing yet so fingers crossed!

Have you been trying since your surgery? Has it seem to have effected you at all? Any info on your experience with TTC after surgery would be great to read about! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->